YLBB (Your Lips But Better) Lipsticks & Glosses

kabuki_KILLER

Honey Love l/s. My lips are not the same color and they are a bit dark for my complexion, but honey love looks really natural on. Creme d'Nude also, but less pink/peach and more creamy.

I also really like Soft Spot l/s from the 2008/2009 Neutral Lips set from the Holiday collection. It's a sheer glaze with just a teeny bit of peach gold glimmer.

Shadowy Lady

another vote for 3N...I need to get my hands on VGV though, it's been on my list forever and now I'm even more convinced I need it!

FiestyFemme

My fave MLBB lippie is Bare Slimshine. It's my go-to lip color. Honorable mentions to VGV l/s and gloss though.

Shimmer

Stila Kitten IT gloss
Orchid Convertible Color
Icescape l/g
Cali' Dreamin' (on me)
Utter Pervette (super perfect)

ilorietta

Hug me, scant slimshine
smiles.gif
lust lipgloss..

Leven

Blankety Lipstick by MAC!

I even like like to dim it down more my mixing it with a tiny bit of light flesh toned concealer, then dab it on with my finger over bare (moisturized) lips.

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I really want to grab Blankety next week!

OMG i looooove it! (like i said above)

I remember i had to hunt for it! It was at the mall and they only had the sample of it at the counter i was at, so i i had to go to all four of the Mac locations we have at Aventura Mall (South Florida) And it was finally at the last place I loooked. I felt like doing a happy dance!
yahoo.gif

So worth it lol

Latest posts