You have to leave the house but are only allowed to wear one product

zeroxstar

concealer or mascara - i'm fine with either one, if i have mascara i can live w/o concealer and vice versa. of the two probably concealer

luvsic

Don't know if this really counts as a "product", but my false eyelashes
lol.gif
I know it sounds ridiculous, but my tired eyes go from
thmbdn.gif
to
thmbup.gif
in a second.

I do the natural ones (ardell 109s, I REALLY wanna try 110s) ... however, I am Asian and people usually know that they aren't my *real* lashes (since asians cant naturally have lashe that long and thick) but they think I have extensions at least and they say it looks pretty
smiles.gif

...is it a bad thing people know my lashes aren't real? :/ I wish they looked more real.

duch3ss25

Brow liner/gel. I gotta have my brows neat & looking immaculate or I'd chance not leaving the house, lol!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
Don't know if this really counts as a "product", but my false eyelashes
lol.gif
I know it sounds ridiculous, but my tired eyes go from
thmbdn.gif
to
thmbup.gif
in a second.

False eyeleashes are absolutely a product. Great choice! It doesn't sound ridiculous at all.

Let's hear it for false eyelashes!
pompom.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
pompom.gif

luvsic

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
False eyeleashes are absolutely a product. Great choice! It doesn't sound ridiculous at all.

Let's hear it for false eyelashes!
pompom.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
pompom.gif

here here!!!
choochoo.gif

daphneM

I think I would go with the majority here and say concealer! I mean, I leave the house without makeup all the time, including - GASP! - going to work barefaced. A lot less lately though...I'm hoping that it's not only because I'm new to makeup. I hate to think of a day coming where I don't want to go out without it!

That said, even on days I don't feel like putting in the effort, about 80% of the time I dab a little concealer on my undereye circles. Just makes me feel fresher and more awake. Now, if you counted Chapstick I'd say that, since I have to have a tube in my pocket or purse AT ALL TIMES...but that's really a skincare thing. It's not remotely to do with vanity, but rather comfort!

Dreamergirl3

Revlon Skinlights! It used to be concealer (mostly for bags+veins), but then I'd have a non-radiant face. Skinlights reflects the dark circles enough for me to be satisfied with, while making the rest of my face glow! I friggin love it.

alka1

Definitely So Ceylon MSF. Makes my skin look healthy and alive
smiles.gif

either that or my MSFN in Medium+

xKiKix

lipgloss (Chanel 94 Sundress)... my lips tend to get chapped VERY easily without any lip products at all.

TwiggyPop

I have to go for foundation. I had bad acne growing up and my skin is less than perfect so I cover it as much as I can

Shoegal-fr

I'll go out with some MUFE HD loose powder, put on my Dior Spuns sunglasses, and i'll have the "bitchy Victoria Beckham" attitude all day long, yep.

celestia

Where I am right now is minus degrees celcius. Given the instance that i were only allowed to wear one -product- (in the strictest sense, that includes skincare AND cosmetic) ... I would have to leave with moisturiser.

Of course in the actual post it clarifies 'product' that is 'cosmetic'- if then, it would have to be mineral foundation or pressed powder overseas though eyeliner would win back home.