You have to leave the house but are only allowed to wear one product

Zoffe

I have to fill in my brows before leaving the house!
My brows are blonde but my hair is dyed black so I look sick if I don't fill in my brows xD

twynklestar

mascara!! it always gives you a certain confidence that your eyes are popping, and you know what they say about them peepers being the window to your soul.

although...if i had to go to a more formal function, then i'll slap on some foundation.

DaisyPie

I don't leave the house without doing my eyebrows - they're way too light! I use a dark brown Inglot eye shadow to fill them.

leenybeeny

Studio Fix.. I can brush it on lightly all over and it will make me look so much fresher.. I really hate my bareface.. my skintone is really sallow.. ickypoo

lvgz

i read two pages and didnt see this answer.. but its a def for me if i could only wear one product. bronzer! doesnt matter if its shimmery or matte.. it gives me a glow.

blindpassion

MUFE HD foundation
smiles.gif

geeko

lipcolor for me

my colleagues commented that i look very pale and sickly without any lipcolor.

jackie100

In that case I would just refuse to leave the house. I never leave the house without a full face on! Even to go to the store. haha. Not kidding either.

lunatwinkle

Erm, I'm sort of high maintenance. I really need a little eyeshadow in my crease (I have really flat eyelids and love defining them), eyeliner and mascara. I also have to fill in my brows, put on foundation, contour and apply blush. That's basically my whole face, minus any lip colour. I'm good with just a chapstick.

cupcake_x

Definitely mascara.

With my lashcurler. A lashcurler isn't considered a product, right? It's a tool....!

Latest posts