You Know You're a Make Up Addict If/When...

M.A.C. head.

You know you're a make up addict when...your room looks like a tornado went through it, except for your make up area, which is so clean and orderly that it's almost ungodly.

Who's next?!

GO!

GlamQueen21

You know when your a makeup addict when you go on maccosmetics.com everyday and buying more MAC makeup that you really want before it's gone.

Who's next?

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
When you are on specktra.net 40148128418xs a day, lol...

who's next?

OR...when you check Specktra before MySpace, FaceBook, and your work email LMAO

MissResha

you know you're a mac addict when you tell your boyfriend/husband "...not right now hunny, i have to do my FOTD"

sigh who's next

ClaireAvril

You know you're a MAC addict when.. MUAs at your local MAC store see you so much they CALL YOU A MAC ADDICT! lol

caffn8me

You know you're a makeup addict when you can't walk past an advertising poster without looking at how well the makeup on the model has been applied - is the eyeliner edge quality good? Are there clumps of mascara visible? Is the lip line neat without bleed?

You know when your a makeup addict when...the most exciting part of your day is sitting down with a cup of coffee and looking at other peoples hauls because your own make-up budget is frozen by a s\o! LOL

Skin*Deep

when your toddlers recognize the MAC, Givenchy, or Chanel logo on sight......your dogs are named after l/e collections......your husband gets you a sephora gift card for every major holiday/anniversary - and you always get excited.

rachybloom

you know you're a makeup addict when you're a starving first-year college student and spend your food money from your mom for the month at Sephora
winks.gif
(I've done this with clothes too.. I just live on peanut butter and jellies or get my boyfriend to feed me
greengrin.gif
)

sad thing is.. my mom wasn't even surprised
ssad.gif

ktinagapay

you know your an addict when you get a little nervous when your almost done with a foundation bottle or eyebrow pencil...so you have at least one back up.

lol i know if i said this to anyone else outside of specktra theyd be like okay your doing wayyyy to much, but i know im an addict because i feel NORMAL when im on specktra lol because there are people out there with the same addiction. lol

hello my names ktina. and i am a makeup addict.

ImMACnificent

You know you're a make up addict when...

you are 10 minutes late to work because you had to put your falsies on.

next?

OfficerJenny

You know you're a makeup addicted when your desk isn't overflowing with papers and office supplies, but with lipsticks and glosses.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
you know you're a makeup addict when you're a starving first-year college student and spend your food money from your mom for the month at Sephora
winks.gif
(I've done this with clothes too.. I just live on peanut butter and jellies or get my boyfriend to feed me
greengrin.gif
)

sad thing is.. my mom wasn't even surprised
ssad.gif

ohhh myy... now i know i'm not the only one who does that...
greengrin.gif

but, the case is a bit different since myy mom has no idea about it... so everytime she asks where myy money goes, i always say i spend them all on food....
sneaky.gif

and you know you're a makeup addict when you have the list of the eyeshadow that will go to each 15 pan palette (say purple - pink - highlighter - smokey etc) even though you only have a few atm...

blindpassion

you know you're a mac addict when the MA's at your MAC store of choice - who are now your good friends, who you now have on facebook, who you now spend time with outside of MAC - ask you what you could possibly buy because they are sure you own the store already.

True story.

X4biddenxLustX

You know you're a makeup addict when the girl at the counter whose selling makeup starts asking you a series a questions. These questions include:

"Are you a complete makeup whore?"
"Do you spend all your money, down to the last penny on makeup"

And when the SA's at the counters you usually don't shop at or visit start recognizing you when you actually do take a look at their stuff. They'll just be like, "Oh, I've seen you around here A LOT. Usually over there at the MAC counter talking to the girls."

TISH1124

You know you are a Make up addict when your local CCO mgr calls you if she has not seen or heard from you for 2 days to make sure you are okay

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
You know you're a make up addict when...

you are 10 minutes late to work because you had to put your falsies on.

next?

LMAO omg that is soo true...the kicker is...I work in Childcare... HAHHAAHHA
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

when you wake up an hour earlier EVERYDAY...to accommodate your habit/the happiest part of your day...

Seeking Refuge

You know your an addict when your boyfriend complains you have WAY too much makeup and that you never wear it, but you still have to buy more.