You Know You're a Make Up Addict If/When...

ohnna-lee

You know you're an addict when you go away for a relaxing weekend and your boyfirend actually notices all 50 of your brushes sitting in the hotel room water glass on the vanity.

ohnna-lee

You know you're an addict when your boyfriend says that he has to bring you on the next trip to a particular hotel because there is a MAC store next door that will keep me occupied.

Fataliya

You know you're a makeup addict when you actually dream about makeup.

Yes, sadly, for the last almost 3 weeks, I've dreamt about makeup almost every single night. *blush*

chocokitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
You know you're an addict when your boyfriend says that he has to bring you on the next trip to a particular hotel because there is a MAC store next door that will keep me occupied.

OMG that is so funny!!
th_LMAO.gif

I need to get my DH on this level...

M.A.C. head.

Here's a simple, obvious, and painstakingly true one:

You know you're a make up addict when you hide receipts, bags, or your entire collection from people because you don't want to hear any bullshit LMAO

M.A.C. head.

LOL I thought of this immediately after:

You know you're a make up addict when you keep your stash in a TOOL BOX! Hahaha. I don't have one, but it's a great idea.

MAC_Pixie04

....when asked what your favorite color is you respond....

"Hepcat
greengrin.gif
" and wonder why everyone's looking at you like you're speaking a foreign language.

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04

"Hepcat
greengrin.gif
" and wonder why everyone's looking at you like you're speaking a foreign language.

Quite possibly the BEST response yet!!!
clap.gif

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Here's a simple, obvious, and painstakingly true one:

You know you're a make up addict when you hide receipts, bags, or your entire collection from people because you don't want to hear any bullshit LMAO

You are not alone
lol.gif

Fataliya

You know you're a makeup addict when you buy shit you know you'll never use.

I got Sharkskin from the CCO the other day. I don't even know how to use the damn thing.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04

"Hepcat
greengrin.gif

i lol'd

PRETTYGIRL26

when you have more make-up then clothes and shoes, and your family puts you on a budget, and tells you to buy Mark instead of MAC. I think that's one of Avons make-up lines! But I knew I has a problem when I always had an urge to buy MAC and I would feel bad if I could get my fix, then would feel great once I got my makeup...Sorry, yes, I'm addicted.

stronqerx

You Know You're a Make Up Addict If/When...
Everytime you go to target, walmart, or any drugstore you ALWAYS go to the makeup aisle first. Even though you are not there to buy makeup, but you just have to look anyway! lol

fafinette21

You know you are a makeup addict when:

you tell your bf/so that you "just have to do your makeup really quick" and they then sit down and take out a magazine/book to read to pass the time...

you judge random people on the street on their blending ability and overall makeup skills

you look around class (or work or wherever!) and wonder...does no one else wear eye shadow??

Ziya

So true! I noticed that as well..it seems ppl either wear Mimi style blue e/s or goth black...but not many people wear it otherwise!!

M.A.C. head.

You KNOOOOOOOOOOOW you're a make up addict when you're driving along with your husband and the conversation goes like this:

Me: Babe, can we stop by ULTA?
Him: Sure!
Me:...How come I can go to ULTA but you wouldn't take me with you to the mall so I could stop by M.A.C.?
Him: Because I believe you would have more self control if you went to ULTA. Even if you didn't, you'd come home with more stuff instead of one fucking 90 dollar pigment.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO! This was just yesterday afternoon. I howled. Then I pointed out how funny it was that he knew how expensive pigments are, and that fact that he even knows about pigments.

ETA: I love that man!

GreekChick

You know you're a makeup addict when....

...you finish your 8 hour MAC shift only to go and hangout at Sephora.

fafinette21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
You know you're a makeup addict when....

...you finish your 8 hour MAC shift only to go and hangout at Sephora.

Haha! That's awesome...