You Tubes Panacea81's makeup line, By lauren Luke

wonderdust

Panacea81 has done really well for herself and is introducing her new line of make up later this month. The concept looks interesting with primer, eyeshadows, blush, lipsticks and eyeliner in the one palette.

I like the look of the green palette (I'm a sucker for green) and the smoky one so far. Anyone else gonna be taking a look? I'm still trying to save all my money for style warriors and colour craft
lol.gif
so i'll have to see.

About Lauren Luke

Moofy

I think she is incredibly sweet! I watched her video swatching some of her new products this morning and I think they look really nice. I really liked the look of her smokey palette, so I may get that one.
yes.gif

I too think that she has done really well for herself and has really blossomed over time. It's so nice to see!

MissResha

i just went to her website. i am SO glad it's not anymore of that Lady Burd stuff. I'd like to see a few reviews on them because the packaging is cute and i like where she's going with it. i'm very happy for her too!

and GOD please dont hit me anyone, but i cant help but notice she looks different from her previous videos? did she get cosmetic surgery or something? i cant put my finger on it, but she definitely looks great...

MissResha

AHHH! its her teeth!! wow...i knew it was something different but i couldnt put my finger on it. a very subtle change. she looks great!

HeatherLouWho

She had her teeth done (which she did a video about) and she has lost some weight (as far as I can tell). I am happy to see that this has happened for her.

Shadowy Lady

wow, I'm very happy for her. She's the first MUA related person whose videos I watched on you tube, it's so great to see that she's doing this great.

I will definitely check her products out.

ritchieramone

I've never seen any of her youtube videos, but I watched an interesting programme about her on (UK) BBC3 a few weeks back. It was part of 'Natalie Cassidy's Real Britain' and it followed Lauren as she travelled to New York to see some prototype products and meet with various people who would be responsible for pushing the brand.

I don't know if the documentary just didn't focus on it, but she didn't seem to have all that much involvement with the development of the products. It seemed more that she okayed things once they had already been manufactured.

Whatever the case, she seemed very likeable and sweet and I'd be interested to try the make-up. She's done fantastically well for herself and her family.
thmbup.gif

anita22

She really seems like such a sweet and genuine person. I hope she does well.

I like the look of the kits, especially that they have a primer and an eyeliner! I'm such a sucker for palettes.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
AHHH! its her teeth!! wow...i knew it was something different but i couldnt put my finger on it. a very subtle change. she looks great!

Yes!!! This was a great improvement...Teeth are important when you are in front of the camera...she looks a lot better...and I know it's probably just me...But I think her looks are nice...I just do not find them stellar...But those palettes look wonderful

chocolategoddes

I'm not a big fan of her tuts, only because I'm not wowed by her makeup skills, but I am proud of her!
She seems so sweet and down-to-earth and it's nice that she's gained some fame and expanded into something she's really passionate about.

Her teeth do look amazing. I want veneers now, too! :/

L1LMAMAJ

i'm happy for her. you can tell she's a very hard-working person. i'm glad everything paid off in the end.

Kenna23

i think i may get the green palette i love greens and blues but the blues do not stand out to me. like the greens do! i am so excited for her.

michthr

i want to get a couple of the palettes but am low on funds lol, so hopefully they will still be around in mid may when i have replenished my bank account
smiles.gif

panda0410

I remember buying from her when she was on ebay and she was just as sweet then!! I am really pleased this has worked out for Lauren, I'll have to go and have a peek since I havent seen it yet
smiles.gif

nunu

I love Lauren, she's a really sweet and genuine person. I remember buying make up from her on ebay and then watching her youtube videos in August 2007..She has done really well for her self and she deserves it
smiles.gif
I am so happy for her.

I love the idea of the palettes and also having the swatches on the box itself. Can't wait for it to launch.

Edit to add, she always wanted to get her teeth done especially after having a lot of haters pointing out how "ugly, fat etc" she is. But i think she's still beautiful.