You Tubes Panacea81's makeup line, By lauren Luke

starbucksmocha

Re: Lauren Luke in Time Magazine

^^ITA! Lauren rocks! Her tutorials got me into makeup in the first place. I'm so happy for her success
smiles.gif

nunu

I love Lauren, she is so humble and down to earth. I wish her all the best.
She was one of the first guru's who i have subscribed to on youtube.

chocolategoddes

I was gonna write "She's living the American dream", then I remebered she's from Europe or w/e.
I know I'm not the only person who isn't too impressed with her makeup skills, but you've got to admire someone who can start from filming tutorials in their bedroom to making a name for themselves in the beauty and makeup industry.

You go Lauren Luke Coco!

pnuttbuttajelli

lol, i still remember the first time i saw her.
my friends and i were looking up smokey eye looks on youtube and came across her tutorial.
we were like, "who is this crazy british girl who keeps poking herself in the eye with her eyeshadow brush?!" lol

but she was hilarious and personable and we loved her and now we all subscribe to her. to see how far she's come is amazing. i'm super happy for her... and i don't even know her! :)

panda0410

Congratulations to Lauren!!!! I stil remember buying from her off ebay years ago. She has worked hard and looks like making the most of it, I'm really happy for her!!!

Girl about town

aw she was a lovely ebay seller used to give me freebie msf samples with my order, really nice and down to earth!!!

DILLIGAF

If there is ever a person that deserves their success its Lauren. Like most of the people here she was one of the 1st YT gurus I subscribed to. She is honest and endearing. Its great to see great things happen to great people.

MK09

Wow thats really cool! I think i would just die if i was in time magazine lol So jealous!
smiles.gif

ElleK7

Good for her! Shes actually the first youtube guru to get me into makeup.

Anybody have her products? they any good?