Your FAVOURITE bits of you.

greengoesmoo

I was having a read of the opposite thread, and it makes me kinda sad how almost all of us are miserable/would change some aspect of our physical self.

Everybody has something beautiful/amazing about them, don't forget those things!

So I want every single person who reads this to post three things you really like about yourself. From your fave body part, to any neats tricks you can do. From the way your hair glistens when you study it up REAL close in sunlight, to how hilarious your armpit farting can be.

Here we go.
1. My legs, they are strong and very toned. Almost beefy! lol.
2. My hair, it's thick and long and my favourite colour, it is also a comforter.
3. I have supercool long toes I can write and open cans of pepsi with.

dietcokeg

1 - my eyes, they are big and very dark brown - i always get compliments on them
smiles.gif

2 - although id like to tone up my thighs alot more and what not i have very strong legs and big hips with alot of muscle tone.
3 - my lips - they r big lol and finally,
4 - my skin tone
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

My hair colour-I have some natural blond highlights.
My eyes- Big and blue with long lashes
Tiny waist
Hourglass shape
My butt-Perky and firm from doing way too many squats

Shadowy Lady

I'm pretty vain so I love 99% of me, lol! I think it's coz my mom always told me I was the best there was out there growing up so I hardly ever deal with physical appearance issues. If I were to pick three though.

1. My eyes - I like that they have "bedroom" look to them. I also like the colour. It's light brown with gold and green flecks. I can make different colours show depending on my makeup.

2. My nails - they're ideal for polishing yet look great naked.

3. My breasts, lol! I'm in between C and D, most clothes look amazing on.

westindiesangel

I like....

1) My ass! It's nice and round haha
smiles.gif

2) Hips/thighs - I think they're nice and round and womanly
3) Boobs - Like someone said up there, they look nice in almost any top...
4) Eyes - They're small and almond-shaped. People tell me I look Spanish/Phillipino sometimes - but they look different from different angles. I mean, I look like different PEOPLE depending on the angle in pictures. It's quite odd.
5) Hands - They're small and I have long fingers and a nice natural nail shape! People occasionally tell me I should a hand model, lol.

This was a great idea for a thread! I suddenly feel great about myself! xoxo

looovemac

1. My hair - long, thick and healthy
2. My waist - flat tummy, hour glass shape, perfect bb
3. my boobs - full c small d... perky
4. my arms - toned bicep, tricep, shoulders
winks.gif

5. legs - straight and toned :p
6. my face - perfect skin.... people tell me I look sexy/exotic
smiles.gif

Holy crap, I didn't know that I love how I look
smiles.gif
)

obscuria

1. The fact that I'll probably still look 15 when I'm 30. Go Asian genes!
smiles.gif
I'm almost 23 now and I still get the "where's your guardian/mom/dad" question from different people.
2. My lips, they are full and pigmented, so I don't feel the need to wear lipstick most days.
3. Everything I've accomplished so far in life given the circumstances, and how I can make a joke out of anything.

LMD84

what a lovely thread!
smiles.gif

1 - i love my boobs. for their size (dd) they are still quite perky when not in a bra and my nipples are a nice size too - sounds odd but i like my nipples!

2- my eyes are quite nice. Nick says that they're big and round like a doll and i tend to agree with this.

3- my hair, it's long, highlighted and makes me feel feminine.
smiles.gif

oh and the personality part of me that i love? my laugh. it's loud, high pitched, been compared to a bird or animal call but i gurantee that everybody starts laughing with me when they hear my laugh. and this makes me happy!

euphrosyne_rose

1. My eyes-- mostly green but I can see bits of blue and gray as well and have gold around the irises. Depending on my clothes, they look several different colors.
tong.gif

2. Though like most people I do want to be nice and toned in areas, I do know that I have a nice, curvy figure and I'm proud of that. The small waist is a plus!
graucho.gif

3. I think of myself as an upbeat, positive person. I have my moments like everyone else but I try to not dwell on the negative and hope for better things when things aren't going so great.
cutey.gif

4. I try to take good care of my skin (the best I can despite it's freak outs right now to stuff) but something must be going right b/c I'm almost 31 and most people tell me I don't look like I'm older than mid 20's!
choochoo.gif

BeccalovesMAC

1. My skin tone. I have olive skin that i i freakin love.

2. My lips.

3.My hips and ass. I am still only 105 lbs but I have junk in the trunk.

4. My lil feet. I wear 4.5 my toes are cute

DILLIGAF

1. My lips I used to think they were huge but I realized that people will pay a plastic surgeon good money for what I was born with.
2. My eye shape once I had my moles removed I fell in love with my eyes again.
3. My legs they are long and they are strong.

blackeneddove

1. I like my boobs, they are on the bigger side for my small frame and my nipples are pierced and I feel they're just a sexy asset of me.
2. Speaking of piercings, I love all of my piercings and tattoos, it makes me unique.
3. I like my height, even if I wish I was a few inches taller, I'm taller than most women so I can't complain.
4. I like how fast my hair grows.. it grows about 1 inch every 4-5 weeks! It does get annoying for the upkeep with dying my hair but I'm trying to grow my hair long so it's awesome!

vintageroses

yayys
smiles.gif
Nice to see that we are all happy with what we have!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm jealous of you blackeneddove!! My hair takes ages to grow!
ssad.gif
I'm trying to grow it out nowww! hehes but i like how they are really black!

My eyes & eyelash! - Alot of people tell me my eyes are really big & i have naturally long & curled eyelash
smiles.gif

My cheekbones - i used to HATE them because they were really high, but now i like them!
smiles.gif

My skin - i really take care of my skin though, like moisturize, tone, wash etc! So it really pays off ladies! Though because of uni i have been slacking on doing mask!
ssad.gif

My boobs : hahas yeahh it's of the right size of my height & size
tong.gif

aeroerin

love this thread idea! xx

01. my eyes. cliche, but SO TRUE. they're a slightly-greened blue with a brilliant gold ring around the pupil.

02. my hands. they're longer/bigger than almost all of my female friends', but they're lean and elegant. plus, i have my mom's sturdy fingernails that seem to repel dirt--i've been asked many times where i get my "french manicure" done when my nails are longer, when in fact i've never gotten a manicure in my life!

03. my face shape. i used to HATE my face's shape, but now i love all of its angles. it's a definite heart-shape, so my chin is "pointier" than most, but i'm just fine with that. side-swept bangs look awesome on me (which is what i have ;])

04. being vegetarian. okay, this seems a little off the whole "what do you like about your physical body" discussion, but it's true. being vegetarian for the past three years has made me more aware about my health and how my body works, so i have a healthier body shape than i think i would have if i weren't vegetarian.

05. my breasts. yes, they're on the small side, but i look totally hot in lots of shirts and i can wear graphic t's if i want without the print getting "lost." they're on the smaller side of b cup, and i love 'em!

06. my eyelashes. they're naturally longer/fuller, but they just have that half-brown/half-blonde thing going on, so mascara makes my eyes go BOOM in an instant! and, yes, i still buy volumizing formulas--i love that dramatic look!

tthelwell

I just LOVE me! LOL! I'm overly vain but if I don't love me then who will??
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

1. I love my face. Yep all of it...my eyes r big and brights but can look dark and sexy or menacing...my lips r full and my pout bring men to their knees...my eyebrows finally work for me...my lashes r naturally long and full...my teeth r str8 and I I have nice smile w/o braces!

2. I love my body...I'm skinny but I have curves in the right areas. I esp. love my butt because most ppl (men and women) r surprised and how perky and round it really is....I have small boobs but they r round and sit high up LOL....I love my stomach, flat and sexy...my legs r long and look killer in heels...

3. Love my hair...it can take a beating but keeps on ticking...it's naturally curly and full and I can do so many things with it.

4. Height...I love that I'm taller than most women and in heels I'm taller than most guys too. It helps in the intimidation arena since I work with men they don't feel like they can talk down to me...I can stare them directly in the face.

5. My accomplishments...I have a great career and I'm doing quite well on my own. It's nice to be independent and happy.

6. I love that I don't have any self image issues because I read about some things that young girls go thru these days and it hurts my heart. We r all beautiful and we just have to learn to love ourselves 100%

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
I just LOVE me! LOL! I'm overly vain but if I don't love me then who will??
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Lol, I feel the exact same way, I think I'm fairly vain too
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

this is fun
smiles.gif

1. My Height - I am about 5'10, which is not that tall but I tower over most women i know. and that for whatever reason makes me happy, haha. i used to hate it but "grew" to love it.

2. My nailbeds - funny, right? but i am obsessed with nail polish and though my nails are always short, my nail beds are long.

3. My eyes - sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes grey.. I like them whatever color they chose to be that day.

4. My breasts - now i've struggled with weight issues my whole life but I always play up my chest when im dressing up for a night on the town.

5. My teeth- braces paid off. They are not as white as I like them to be (sadly, I did quit smoking yet) but they have straightened out nicely.

6. Not a physical thing but i always considered myself classy and have always been proud of that.

CynthiRaa

1. I love my eyes - they are big and grey/blue C:
2. My Boobs - They are pretty gosh darn huge! I'm 15 and have 10DD's
3. My figure in general! - Big boobs, skinny waist and nice hips :)

Wow...I feel weird saying things good about myself...It's good for us all to think positively! Thanks for starting this thread
greengrin.gif

laguayaca

I absolutely love:
-My legs- they are incredibly sexy hehehe
-My butt its nice and round not too big and not too small
-My skin - its beautiful and golden all year round!