Your FAVOURITE bits of you.

larababyx

1 . i like my eyes cos there very blue !
2. i like my boobs there only a C but i like them small cos if they were bigger theyd just look silly !
3. i like my legs !
smiles.gif
x

Nzsallyb

1. i love my stomach area - i always have a flat stomach and abs no matter what
2. my hair - sooo thick!
3. my eyes - they have all the colours in them
4. My hands - they are delicate
5. my boobs - vary from C to DD
6. My ankles - look good with any high heels
Lou, i also love my laugh, i like how it makes everyone else laugh

wow i actually do like alot of myself!

good idea to start this thread guys!

Machinegun_Cali

# 1. My BRAIN !!<~~~ It rocks !

my hands, its cool how much stuff they can do. Sew, play piano, fire a gun (pretty accurately at times lol), handstands, put on makeup.

My legs and thighs..they are strong and get me where Im going. They are powerful and to me thats beautiful.

ok one more...my eyes they are mostly brown with lots of gold flecks that sometimes change to green...I recently noticed this after 24 years and thought it was awesome

kimmietrinh

I loveee myself a whole bunches!
1. Nice legs. I might be short but people tell me I have nice legs.
2. Nice ass. Nice round firm...ah, what more can my bf ask for?
3. Eyes.
4. Smile. My smiles and laughter is contagious!
5. Arms. I always look toned even when I did nothing!
6. Hair. Long and silky. Sadly, it's not dark dark brown anymore. Debating whether to go back to looking 100% asian.
I could go on forever...but then that would make me seem overly vain, no?

cupcake_x

I agree with Machinegun_Cali, my brain is number one!!

I also like my cleavage/boobs, my eyes and my hands.

TeresaEllis

this is a great thread. we need to remember the good things more instead of dwelling on the bad all of the time.

1. My eyes
2. My hair
3. My creativity and love to work with my hands.

Courtney <3

totally agree! this thread is a great way to boost your self confidance!

1. my legs. i grew up dancing and cheering. it paid off i love having toned legs.
2. my boyfriend tells me all the time that i have an hourglass shape. and ive just started seeing it! sometimes its hard to find clothes that look good, but when i do, BAM!!! sexy curves!
3. my personality. ive been through alot, but i always have considerd myself to be a very friendly person to everyone. i love my family, friends, and pets, and would do anything for anyone.
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
1. I like my boobs, they are on the bigger side for my small frame and my nipples are pierced and I feel they're just a sexy asset of me.
2. Speaking of piercings, I love all of my piercings and tattoos, it makes me unique.
3. I like my height, even if I wish I was a few inches taller, I'm taller than most women so I can't complain.
4. I like how fast my hair grows.. it grows about 1 inch every 4-5 weeks! It does get annoying for the upkeep with dying my hair but I'm trying to grow my hair long so it's awesome!

I agree with you here. It took me getting my nipples pierced to really learn to love them. I always used to complain about them being too big but I've since stopped.

Oh and to all the tall ladies out there! I'm with you I LOVE my height! 5'10 in my bare feet and God only knows in heels!

nursie

i am so glad i found this thread today, all of your answers are really inspiring.
i was just thinking the other day that there is NOTHING i wouldn't want changed about my physical self
ssad.gif
.....but that was a after a long horrible day anyway. after time to think about the positives:
1.i have perfect hands with long slender fingers
2.i'm about to turn 40 and still have toned abs
3.i am the best listener i know, and people with a tale to tell seem to gravitate toward me

QueenOfSnark

Ditto for the positivity in this thread. Let's keep it going!
greengrin.gif

1. My quirky, brainy, snarky sense of humor (hence my handle).
2. My body frame from my dad's side: Tall height + G cup + ghetto booty
= Asian cousins, aunts, and my MOM jealous of me when I hit puberty
smiles.gif

3. My face from my mom's side: I have her EXACT face, complete with
mole beside my nose, almond eyes, and flat nose, just in a browner
package.
4. My skin tone from both: When you're on the browner end, you feel the
pressure at times to be lighter. It took my pale friends' jealous of my
permatan and my alabaster husband's thing for dusky, exotic women for
me to appreciate what I have.
smiles.gif

mocha_queen

I LOVE this thread!
It's about time we stop picking on our own insecurities and love ourselves for what we are.

Ok, my absolute favourite part of me are my lips....I always get compliments on them, my boyfriend loves them too lol

I also love my legs, they're SUPER toned from years of running

spunky

1. my eyes - they're big and bright blue with a dark blue ring around the outside of my iris. haven't me anyone with peepers quite like mine
smiles.gif

2. my hips - once i lose some weight it'll be more obvious, but i have a little waist and round hips. [shame about the lack of boobs, but that's what push up bras are for, right?]

3. my hair - it grows fast, i always have it dyed black and it's so shiney and thick, yet fine. i used to hate how i couldn't do anything with it, but people spend hours straightening theirs, and i just have to brush mine and it's poker straight!

4. my cheekbones - again, they're more obvious when i'm taking care of myself [i have depression so when i'm low i tend to let myself go bigtime
ssad.gif
] but they're quite high and i'm fine-boned and i think they make my face super-feminine
smiles.gif

5. my teeth - when i got my adult teeth in, i basically had too many for my mouth and had some horrific fangs, so i had 9 removed due to overcrowding and a series of retainers, braces and permenant retainers. lots of pain and discomfort, but i have got lovely straight teeth now! when everything else is going wrong, i can smile at myself in the mirror and know that no matter what else, i've got a great smile
smiles.gif

Bjarka

This is a great idea

1. My lips - my sister always envied me my lips, says they look right out of a lipstick commercial

2. My curves- I do want to loose weight, but I don't want to get too slim, cause the curves make me feel sexy

3. The length of my hair - and the fact it does grow fast

4. My height - in the tall end for girl, and love how tall I am in heels

5. My creative outlets - I'm not afraid to try out new ways to be creative, even if I suck

6. My reading speed - people always roll their eyes, when i get a new book, and say "you'll have finished that in 2 days"

I think this should be something everyone should do, I feel better for it
smiles.gif
Think I'll do a note like this in my journal... and update now and again, just to make my self feel better
greengrin.gif

Dreamingeagle24

1. I love my hair. It is waist length and naturally straight. I still get compliments on it almost daily.

2. My eyes are very big and expresive and have an exotic look to them.

3. I have always thought I have pretty feet.

What a nice thread!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'll echo the common sentiment: What a wonderful idea for a thread.

I think my brain trumps all, in that it can keep people interested in me regardless of how I look or feel physically. I know I'm smart (although we all have our "blonde moments") and others' reactions tell me I'm generally funny. I'll take it.

As much as I've suffered from poor body image at times, there are certain things I do like about my physical self.

1. Eyes- Very light blue/ grey and fairly large, which a lot of people seem to like. I'm also fond of the "trimmings": I'm lucky enough to have very even, nicely curved brows- I pluck a few strays a couple of times a month, but other than that, they require no maintenance- and I have natural long, fairly thick lashes (my mother says they're the first thing she noticed about me when I was born).

2. Legs- For a petite girl, I have long legs that are well-muscled and nicely shaped.

3. Skin- I've been very fortuante in that regard, in that I did not take good care of my skin when I was younger and yet I've been lucky enough to maintain a clear compexion and healthy-looking pale skin throughout my life. Although I'm 37, I'm routinely mistaken for ten years below that. Ironically, the lines I do have- around my eyes and a crease in the centre of my forehead from frowning a lot- have been there since I was in my twenties.

I like how all the answers in this thread are so diverse and positive. It's refreshing and encouraging to see how many women meet their own definitions of beauty.

bellaboomboom

How refreshing to read about all of you lovlies!!! I like:

-my eyes - they are a pretty green/blue color and I get compliments often.

-my bod - when I'm at my low weight (I fluctuate). I had a surgery when I was 24 and afterwards, the nurse told me that the whole operating staff thought I had a perfect body. (almost kind of embarrassing since they all were looking at me naked while I was knocked out) - but, hey, I'll take it!

Latest posts