Your Favourite Coral Lipstick

baxterina

Coral is my favourite shade It's timeless, girly and sophisticated In my case -make no makeup girl-coral lipstick is doing the whole job My favourite shade is Runway Coral from Clinique Yet as coral lipstick addicted still looking for new inspiration So what is the most perfect coral lipstick to you:)?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love corals... mostly on other people. I have a very difficult time getting ones that work well on my skin. The ones that do are those that tend to lean a little pinker, or are a little more muted. Ones that are more orange and quite bright work less well.

I have noticed that a couple of my favourites come from Dior: Spring Pink (LE, Spring 2011) and Montmartre, part of the new Rouge Dior collection. In the short time that I've had it, that has become my favourite coral ever.

Coral reds tend to work on me fairly well: Guerlain Rouge Sensuel, Mac Hibiscus, Mac Viva Glam Cyndi- those are all much easier for me to pull off.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have only one coral: NARS Lodhi Satin Lip Pencil. Here I am wearing it...
I like corals. I'd love to get a pinky-coral.

baxterina

I love corals... mostly on other people. I have a very difficult time getting ones that work well on my skin. The ones that do are those that tend to lean a little pinker, or are a little more muted. Ones that are more orange and quite bright work less well.

I have noticed that a couple of my favourites come from Dior: Spring Pink (LE, Spring 2011) and Montmartre, part of the new Rouge Dior collection. In the short time that I've had it, that has become my favourite coral ever.

Coral reds tend to work on me fairly well: Guerlain Rouge Sensuel, Mac Hibiscus, Mac Viva Glam Cyndi- those are all much easier for me to pull off.
On other people I love red :)
But yes it's hard to find "your"coral shade.
Coral can be tricky.
I've been checking out Hibiscus (limited summer collection) - but it was too dark for me.
Montmartre looks fab
jawdrop.gif
and I am tossing around the idea of having it.
My favourite was (for quite long time) True Coral Tom Ford. Now I find it too orange.
Runway Coral is something between Coral and Pink.
It's so natural.
I think it looks better with my natural hair shade so I changed the picture.

LiliV

I'm obsessed with corals, I LOVE them!
love.gif
I tend to prefer red corals over pink ones, but I'm pretty much the type who will buy any shade of coral lol These are my top 3 favs for each different type

Red coral- Paul & Joe Silk Stockings, Pink coral- Mac Watch Me Simmer (sometimes this pulls close to red on me), Orange coral- Mac Ever Hip

baxterina

I'm obsessed with corals, I LOVE them!  :love:   I tend to prefer red corals over pink ones, but I'm pretty much the type who will buy any shade of coral lol  These are my top 3 favs for each different type Red coral- Paul & Joe Silk Stockings, Pink coral- Mac Watch Me Simmer (sometimes this pulls close to red on me), Orange coral- Mac Ever Hip
Your red coral is so beautiful. With pale complexion (I remember your photo from Givenchy thread) it looks fab.

LiliV

Your red coral is so beautiful. With pale complexion (I remember your photo from Givenchy thread) it looks fab.
Thanks! It's a great color and the formula is amazing too, there's nothing like a creamy coral! lol

Pinky & Poodle

I used to be all about pink, but coral is my new obsession
love.gif

My absolute favorite lipstick is Estee Lauder 'Spiced Coral' and/or Estee Lauder 'Russet' lip pencil.
They are absolutely beatutiful and really long wearing without getting too dry.

A close second is Clinique 'Orange Burst' which was a big surprise, since I never liked anything from Clinique before :)

baxterina

I used to be all about pink, but coral is my new obsession :love: My absolute favorite lipstick is Estee Lauder 'Spiced Coral' and/or Estee Lauder 'Russet' lip pencil. They are absolutely beatutiful and really long wearing without getting too dry. A close second is Clinique 'Orange Burst' which was a big surprise, since I never liked anything from Clinique before :)
Clinique is favourite brand :) It can surprise :) I have Estee Lauder Fireball - limited I quess. It's so energetic but still Runway Coral is my coral no 1.

gina12345

So what is the most perfect coral lipstick to you:)?
I am NC 50 * my favorite Coral shades are; MAC See Sheer, Cross wires & Jist
In Bobbi Brown it is Nectar & Guava
I wear coral year round, sometimes I need a bit of summer in the dead of winter ;-)

sujusarangx3

YSL Rouge Volupte #13
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Coral Pink
Mac Ever Hip
Mac Ravishing (more orangey coral)
Rimmel Show off in Luna
Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi

baxterina

I am NC 50 * my favorite Coral shades are; MAC See Sheer, Cross wires & Jist In Bobbi Brown it is Nectar & Guava I wear coral year round, sometimes I need a bit of summer in the dead of winter   ;-)
MAC See Sheer seems to be essential of summery look. So pretty. Think it's one of those coral that fit every girl.

baxterina

YSL Rouge Volupte #13 Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Coral Pink Mac Ever Hip Mac Ravishing (more orangey coral) Rimmel Show off in Luna Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi
Wow,so many:) Thanks:) Seems it's just the beginning of my adventure with coral lippie.

jaeljasmine

Costa chic. It's so vibrant and yummy! And perfect for my skin tone. And perennial high style isn't a lip stick but it's the only lipglass I can stand. It's so perfect. I love it. And I haven't found anything else that is such a perfect coral.

Kaidan

I love corals!

My favorites are:
Too Faced La Creme Juicy Melons
heart.gif

MAC Force of Love
MAC Vegas Volt
MAC Reel Sexy
MAC Watch Me Simmer

I want to try NARS Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and Lodhi Satin Lip Pencil.

Melrose

Mac Betty bright Mac force of love Mac reel sexy Mac Vegas volt Napoleon perdis hara (so gorgeous!)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I see a couple of people have mentioned Vegas Volt. That was my very first coral lipstick and, although it's tricky for me to get it to really work on me, I can't bring myself to part with it for sentimental reasons. Looking at it objectively, I have to say it's Mac at their finest- pigmented, original, long-lasting.

LiliV

I see a couple of people have mentioned Vegas Volt. That was my very first coral lipstick and, although it's tricky for me to get it to really work on me, I can't bring myself to part with it for sentimental reasons. Looking at it objectively, I have to say it's Mac at their finest- pigmented, original, long-lasting. 
Vegas Volt is hard for me to wear full force but it makes such a gorgeous stain if you apply it lightly!

Latest posts