Your honest opinion

malika

Hey everyone!

I want your very honest opinion on my red lips! So far I've met people who've told me it looks awful, and people who say it's just gorgeous. I don't know what to make of it - but I do sometimes feel it makes me look like a clown. Please tell me your honest opinion!

Products used:
Face:
MAC Strobe cream
studio sculpt foundation nc15
studio sculpt concealer nc20
moisturecover nw15
ben nye translucent set powder
msfn light medium, dollymix blush

face:
udpp
painterly and rubenesque paint pots
all that glitters, cork, shroom eyeshadows
vanilla pigment
blacktrack fluidline
plushlash mascara

lips:
make up store lip liner in russian red (MAC Cherry dupe)
MAC viva glam I lipstick

fotd1.jpg

A closeup of the eye:
fotd2.jpg

Would you change something? Thank you very much for your honest opinion!
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif

shootout

I think you look great with red lips!
My only suggestion would be to maybe define the shape a little bit more. I've noticed that your cupid's bow is a little rounded, and I think a more angled, clean-cut lip works best with bold colors. That's just my personal preference though =]
Great look!

BeautyizPain

i think that red does suit you..and i agree with the person above in trying to define your kupid's bow..and thats about it...gorgeous.

Face2Mac

I like it, beautiful color for you and the neutral eye is perfect.

I think sometimes people are not use to everday people wearing bold lips or makeup, they equate it with being a star, so I say Shine on, girl.

malika

Oh wow, thank you guys for all the comments! You're all so sweet
smiles.gif

And thank you for the tip of making my cupid's bow more defined. I'll definitely try that next time!
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

I agree with making the cupid's bow shape more defined, but other than that you look great! I think you can definately rock the red lips

Latest posts