Your honest opinion

Boasorte

I like it, I think it should redder though, or maybe it's just my computer screen that is making it look more burgundy?
Anyway you can't ask random people about these things hun, ur always gonna get mixed answers. People said the same thing to me whenever I wore Morange lipstick (MAC)

Odette

The colour is fantastic on you. I like how you kept everything else very neutral, it really lets the lips take center stage. One thing I would suggest is to really make sure that your lip line is very crisp and neat. Make sure you are using a sharpened pencil and also go over the skin around your lips with more foundation to really clean up the area.

jdepp_84

I love reds! I always were MAC's Russian Red whenever possible. I think it looks absolutely gorgeous.

ForgetRegret

I think the color looks beautiful on you...tell anyone who said otherwise to piss off. Aside from the lipliner suggestion, I'd like to see a little more definition around your eye. I'm not talking crazy thick black liner, but just a little more to enhance your eyes, only because I feel like with your lips being so bold, your eyes kind of fade into the background. A neutral eye with red lips is gorgeous, but we still want to see them...they're beautiful!
smiles.gif
either way, you rock that red lip, so feel good about yourself, and ignore anyone who says it doesn't look good!

boudoirblonde

You look gorgeous
smiles.gif

I agree about the definition, get some more shape into the cupid's bow, and to really make a nice defined line around your mouth, go around your lips with concealer after applying your lipstick. This also helps it not to feather, which is particularly helpful if you ever want to layer a gloss on top
smiles.gif

Babylard

oh this is beautiful on you! i love red lips. what would i change? this is just fine as it is!

but my personal taste is winged black liner on top and black liner on the bottom lash line as well. heavy mascara top and bottom, and then id top the lipstick with a shimmery gloss like a red dazzleglass
greengrin.gif
i love glossy lips.

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddcassettes
its beautiful, people used to tell me that when i first started wearing red lips, but F them!!

Exactly!!! If it makes you feel pretty and confident and you like it, screw the ones that don't. It's one of my favorite looks on light skin. Rock that look!!!

circusflavouredgum

I love it on you. You have beautiful skin and very bright eyes, which are both enhanced by the brightness of the colour.

All I would change is a) use a lipliner that matches almost exactly like MAC Cherry

and b) gradually thicken and wing the liner out slightly at the outer corner.

That's just my personal taste though. Even without doing those two things, I can appreciate how pretty you look in this lipstick.

Hypathya

The shade looks gorgeous on you!!!
You could make it better by defining your lips a little bit more and maybe your brows too in order to bring out more those beautiful eyes of yours.

Natashaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Moon
i think this shade of red looks great on you !
and the skin is well done, dont worry
smiles.gif

lovely dont hear what other ppl say...there is a lot of jealousy..just try to use concealer so you can make your lips more define..

MacArtist

The color is very pretty but this is what I would do to polish your look a bit:

Skip the pink blush, use something very very neutral (strada)

Nice crisp lip liner

Neaten and fill in your brows

Wearing red lipstick is an attitude, so wear it with pride!