your most hated mac e/s?

blueglitter

got to be idol eyes hate the es so much
ssad.gif

cloudsweare

French Cuff.

Fall out everywhere.

Also....

Pen n' Pink (I trashed it....seriously, it was that bad)
Black Tied
Vibrant Grape

lmcmullen

I hate Blackberry. Sheer, dry, chalky, aggravating.

I was lucky enough to read here before I bought a lot of MAC, so I learned from all you ladies to stay away from most lustres....

sereagoso

I really dislike Idol Eyes & Pink Venus... Idol Eyes has too much fall out and not enough payoff, and Pink Venus just makes me look sick

geeko

Slip pink sucks... makes me eyes looks like I just cried BOOO... such a pity. looks so pretty in the pan.

martiangurll

Most disappointing--Idol Eyes. Maybe I should try again now I know to use a base and pat it on and I got one used so maybe someone ruined the finish but I swapped that sucker away. So pretty in the pan. So meh on the lids.

Most hated--Ego (the Starflash one, not the Peacocky one) great pigmentation, very blendable, gorgeous mid tone neutral pink, true to pan color, and made my eye look like a bunny rabbit with pink eye. So unattractive I had to swap it. It was a little too blendable, all the fall out irritated the shit out of my eyeballs and then I really had pink eye, not just looking like I had it. Serious bunny rabbit city pink eye.

Runner Up Most Hated--don't excommunicate me or anything but I love the Naked Lunch color but it was a hot shimmery mess on me and looks like total fish scales--emphasized every crepey skin contour and crows foot on my eye.lids I rename it Regurgitated Lunch. Seriously ugly on me which sucks because I love the color, the duochrome, the finish and all that. But I am not trying to look like the CryptKeeper.

Rubiez

I think anything Lustre sucks...but I may be wrong because ever since I first bought Swimming, I've avoided lustre finishes ever since.

Oh! And MAC's mattes. I've used mattes from Sugarpill and they blend BEAUTIFULLY, but I can never work with mattes from MAC like Newly Minted or Fig 1 >_<

makeupforever25

I think the name is Moss (forgive me if I'm wrong). It's a dark green color....I received it as a gift a like 4 years ago and HATE IT! I cannot get it to blend well for the life of me :( It sits in my collection and never gets used.

colormeblue

I hope nobody gets mad at me for this but i hate forgery...too much fall out and just all around messy for me anyway.

kittenish

There are eyeshadows I hate just for it's color like Electra, Swish, Tilt, Winkle I also hate when the color is beautiful but the texture sucks BeautyMarked, newly minted, forgery, teal. I have Electric coral pigment from pro which I find pretty lame. I'm also pretty bummed about the color payoff from the prolongwear eyeshadows.

Mac4Megan

Green smoke- can't get it to show up, just leaves a green glittery tinge to the lids, in a very bad way Violet trance- beautiful vibrant purple in the pan, ZERO color payoff, I even scraped off the top layer, tried using it wet, dig my brush in and get virtually no color. I would just through it in the trash but the color is so pretty I can't part with it.

Latest posts