Your perfect pizza.

Sabrunka

Ahh pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms and bacon is the perfect pizza. Oh and the double cheeseburger pizza at my boyfriend pizza place is delicious haha :p.

nunu

Mmm i love pizza! But my favourite is one i had this past summer in Pizza Express. It was a plain pizza with rocket leaves and parmesan cheese
th_drool.gif

I am a fan of Margharita as well
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

I must ask, what are rocket leaves? They sound super cool and I'd probably eat them just because of the name.

nunu

Here you go

Rocket; Roquette: A strong, peppery leaf with jagged-edged indented leaves and a pleasant bite. Because of its strong flavour, a little goes a long way.
Uses: It goes well with Mediterranean ingredients such as Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Add to salads or hot pasta, serve with goat's cheese or use as a garnish.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/k...cket/image.jpg

th_drool.gif

winkiss.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
I must ask, what are rocket leaves? They sound super cool and I'd probably eat them just because of the name.

In the USA, Rocket =Arugula!

sharkbytes

Ohhhh, yum. I'm a NY girl, and thus very picky about my pizza! There's a place called Little Angie's that has a super-thin, super-crispy crust. With fresh garlic and basil on top, it's pure heaven.

But every now and again, I go for a fully loaded supreme pizza. Ugh I want one now, actually lol.

Savannah

The best pizza I've ever had is from a Hell Pizza called the GREED -- double cheese, double pineapple, double ham, with the tastiest sauce I've had.

susannef

It's kinda weird I guess but I love pizza with corn and sauce bearnaise. People always go "huh?" when I order haha

blazeno.8

Oooh I've had so much good pizza.
At home my all time favorite is pepperoni and jalapeno.
I also enjoy feta and pesto pizza.
I had this one pizza that was simply divine in Germany. It was something like arugula, prosciutto, and parmesan.

spectrolite

Martguerita with kalamata olives or this decadent monster I get from a cafe near work called the Cinque Formagi or something. Basically it's got 5 cheeses on it - Blue Vein, Mozerella, and 3 others lol.. Can't think of what they are at the moment.

Rennah

My favorites:
Cheese
Extra Cheese
Margherita
Baby shrimps & cheese
Bacon & cheese

I really don't like vegetables - especially on pizza! Blech!
I hate it when there are big tomato chunks in the sauce... ewww!

kaliraksha

I have a few favorite combos when I'm fortunate enough to go to a place with many options:

1- housemade sausage w/lots of fennel, ricotta, mozz, and roasted red peppers

2- kalamata olives, red onions, feta, roma tomato slices, mozz, and pesto instead of tomato sauce

3- caramelized onions, shrimp, goat cheeze, and mozz

If I'm in the plain mood it's either pepperoni & green peppers or sausage & mushrooms.

Oh, and extra cheese too if I'm being especially indulgent.

NadiaD

I like mine Buddhist - one with everything!!

Seriously, throw it all on there then add some more. Im a big meat eater and i love my pizza veggies, so it makes me rather happy. In fact, I want to find somewhere that sells a pizza called the buddhist just to satisfy me.

I may treat myself and other half tonight .... except he aint here....hmmm what to do? Hes gone all week and I m pretty damn hungry now!

Nadia x

CantAffordMAC

I dont like tomato sauce, on anything. I can eat it on pizza, if theres not too much...but thats the only time Ill eat it. If theres too much sauce on it, Ill take the cheese off the pizza, wipe my pizza off, and wipe the cheese off too.

My favorite pizzas are WHITE. Or white spinach. Or white with pepperonis.

Ill probably eat this tonight now
th_drool.gif
Im starving

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I dont like tomato sauce, on anything. I can eat it on pizza, if theres not too much...but thats the only time Ill eat it. If theres too much sauce on it, Ill take the cheese off the pizza, wipe my pizza off, and wipe the cheese off too.

My favorite pizzas are WHITE. Or white spinach. Or white with pepperonis.

lmao my grandpa is the same

-moonflower-

Mmm.... Pizza, yum!

I like mine with a hell of a lotta cheese! Cheddar, mozzarella, goats cheese.. whatever, just as long as there's lots of it.
Mushrooms are good too, and peppers and aubergines. Sometimes those little meatballs from 4 star are pretty good.

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Now I am hungry
lol.gif

You're tellin' me! After reading this thread, I went to a pizza place on Saturday and it turned out to be so damn expensive. But I was just aching for pizza after this thread.
th_dunno.gif
Oh well.

Latest posts