Your perfect pizza.

pianohno

PIZZA? Don't get me started ... Wait, too late I'm in pizza mode now!
graucho.gif

Imagine this girls, a nice thin base, loads of tomato sauce and toppings (in this exact order, I'm pretty OCD with food) peperoni, ham, spicy sausage, chicken, sweetcorn, spinach and them those big round slabs of mozzarella AND THEN grated mozzarella.
th_drool.gif

However, John's Pizzeria in NYC is actually my favourite pizza in the world (when I'm not making the monstrosity described above) - mmmm their calzone. I can't wait to have one this time next week
th_DANCE.gif

CantAffordMAC

You know whats really good?

P'Zones from pizza hut....calzones with cheese and toppings and NOOOOOOOOOO sauce!!!

Hawaiian pizza....YUM....I went to school in Northern VA and there was this awesome Italian place, Tony's that had the best Hawaiian...it was a little bit different and didn't have any red sauce...i go there evertime i visit up there for a slice...

leenybeeny

I have had pizza twice since this thread started and I usually only have it once in a blue moon!!! Oh the cravings!!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianohno

However, John's Pizzeria in NYC is actually my favourite pizza in the world (when I'm not making the monstrosity described above) - mmmm their calzone. I can't wait to have one this time next week
th_DANCE.gif

If you love John's and you'll be in NYC, try Lombardi's on Spring street. I like the plain and the white with meatball. It's really good too! And there's a place across the street called Rice to Riches that only sells rice puddings, with about 20 flavors. My favorite rp is called man made mascarpone, it also has dried cherries in it.

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
If you love John's and you'll be in NYC, try Lombardi's on Spring street. I like the plain and the white with meatball. It's really good too! And there's a place across the street called Rice to Riches that only sells rice puddings, with about 20 flavors. My favorite rp is called man made mascarpone, it also has dried cherries in it.

I saw Lombardi's but it was just after I'd eaten my John's so I was pretty full! I am in LOVE with spring street, the mac store there is so lovely! I did go to rice to riches and I loved it - I officially want to move to NY now, come adopt me!
lol.gif

zzoester

I like italian style flat pizza with fresh pureed san marzano tomatoes and garlic for the sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese slices, coppa with a sprinkling of nutmeg, black olive and LAST BUT NOT LEAST....lotsa fresh basil!!

L1LMAMAJ

any or all of these toppings:

sausage (extra)
pepperoni
mushroooooom
sauce sauce sauce
onions
garlic
cilantro

i think my new fave pizza is bbq chicken pizza. the kind from BJ's. mmmmmmmmm

shea_47

Pizza Hut's pepperoni, extra cheese, light sauce on a pan crust or cheese-stuffed crust. mmmm, cheese.

chiquilla_loca

my favs
ham
pineapple
grilled shrimp
green peppers
jalapeño peppers
mushrooms

or anything else with heavy veggies, especially artichokes. my husband makes the best pizza! and the crust is thin & crispy, yum

SpringDancer

Feta, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives.
Also, one of the best pizzas I ate out had aspragus and goat cheese, and the dough was thin as paper.
Luckily, I can't make pizza myself so I can't eat it as often as I would like to
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Whaaa???? Crust, sauce and cheese is just that other stuff that comes with the meat!! lol

I am a total pizza carnivore by nature. If I had my way, we would order a pizza with extra cheese and every kind of meat they serve: meatballs, sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, but DH puts the brakes on that. It gives him heartburn.

mine too...

"Don't you think ONE type of meat is enough" he says....

"no" I says. I think NOT.

Jaim

I love thin crust pizza with almost every kind of vegetable on it! Loads of tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions.