Your Top 5 Favourite Youtube Beauty Gurus

nunu

Hi Everyone, So I thought I'd start a thread where everyone posts who their 5 favourite beauty gurus are. I am always looking for new people to watch on youtube, so I think this will be a great way to find out who you like to watch. Rule: If you do make up videos on youtube then you can't mention your own, only others that you enjoy watching. My top 5 favourite youtube gurus (in no specific order) 1. MakeupGeekTV 2. Pixiwoo 3. lilpumkinpie05 4. xsparkage 5. MissChievous There are a few more people that I like to watch (QueenofBlendingMU, Petrilude, pixi2woo and Beatfacehoney) but the ones i mentioned at the top 5 are the people who I love watching the most. Who are your top 5 beauty gurus?

Sass

Sorry! I have 6...

michele1218
vanewpc
laurynisokay
emilynoel83
makeupbytiffanyd
jinahchae

LMD84

This is such an awesome thread Nora!
clapping.gif

My five favourites are -

1 - xsparkage - she is the first person i ever saw and i love her bold and bright looks!
2 - makeupbytiffanyd - she does really pretty natural looks and i also like her skincare videos
3 - makeupgeektv - so genuine and really awesome looks! she rocks!
4 - missjessicaharlow - this girl is only young but stunningly beautiful and does some fabulous celebrity looks!
5 - misschievous - i love her crazy looks that would be great in magazines and of course i like that she does videos in german too which shows she cares about her more local subscribers :)

DILLIGAF

I have 5 but I added a 6th because one of my faves rarely makes videos anymore

1. Nikkitutorials
2. Pixiewoo
3. Thefancyface
4. Beatfacehoney
5. TheMakeupRepublic
6. Petrilude

nunu

[quote name="Sass" url="/forum/thread/174589/your-top-5-favourite-youtube-beauty-gurus#post_2105609"] Sorry! I have 6...

michele1218
vanewpc
laurynisokay
emilynoel83
makeupbytiffanyd
jinahchae
[/quote] Haha, you can have more thank 5 ;) I like makeupbytiffanyd too! I must check out the others. [quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174589/your-top-5-favourite-youtube-beauty-gurus#post_2105718"] This is such an awesome thread Nora!
clapping.gif

My five favourites are -

1 - xsparkage - she is the first person i ever saw and i love her bold and bright looks!
2 - makeupbytiffanyd - she does really pretty natural looks and i also like her skincare videos
3 - makeupgeektv - so genuine and really awesome looks! she rocks!
4 - missjessicaharlow - this girl is only young but stunningly beautiful and does some fabulous celebrity looks!
5 - misschievous - i love her crazy looks that would be great in magazines and of course i like that she does videos in german too which shows she cares about her more local subscribers :)
[/quote] Thanks Lou! I agree with all of your choices. [quote name="DILLIGAF" url="/forum/thread/174589/your-top-5-favourite-youtube-beauty-gurus#post_2105747"] I have 5 but I added a 6th because one of my faves rarely makes videos anymore

1. Nikkitutorials
2. Pixiewoo
3. Thefancyface
4. Beatfacehoney
5. TheMakeupRepublic
6. Petrilude
[/quote] Great choices. I love TheMakeupRebuplic, I need to check a few of the ones you mentioned. Thanks for your replies! Keep them coming!!

BeccalovesMAC

ahh this is so hard

1.petrilude
2.VintageorTacky
3.Iwanted2c1video
4.Goldiestarling
5.Nuberxo
6.xxmakeupisfunxx
7.Nikkitutorials

BeckyBenett

excellent idea nunu! i can check out those that other pple suggested!

my favourites are:
1. pixiwoo
2. makeupbytiffanyd
3. xsparkage (i found her when other specktrettes mentioned her)
4. misschievous
5. juicystar07/allthatglitters21 (they are sisters so i just combined the two)
6. dulcecandy

Sorry i have 6. heehee..

nunu

[quote name="BeccalovesMAC" url="/forum/thread/174589/your-top-5-favourite-youtube-beauty-gurus#post_2106665"] ahh this is so hard

1.petrilude
2.VintageorTacky
3.Iwanted2c1video
4.Goldiestarling
5.Nuberxo
6.xxmakeupisfunxx
7.Nikkitutorials
[/quote] Thanks! I need to check out 5,6 and 7! [quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174589/your-top-5-favourite-youtube-beauty-gurus#post_2106695"] oh i love vintageortacky too!!! she is great!
[/quote] Ditto! [quote name="BeckyBenett" url="/forum/thread/174589/your-top-5-favourite-youtube-beauty-gurus#post_2106700"] excellent idea nunu! i can check out those that other pple suggested!

my favourites are:
1. pixiwoo
2. makeupbytiffanyd
3. xsparkage (i found her when other specktrettes mentioned her)
4. misschievous
5. juicystar07/allthatglitters21 (they are sisters so i just combined the two)
6. dulcecandy

Sorry i have 6. heehee..
[/quote] Hehe having more than 5 is ok :winkface:

Mabelle

Livebreathemakeup

My Friend Valerie. She doesnt have that many videos, but this girl is jam packed full of information and is SO talented. She was actually the youngest certified mua in quebec at the tender age of 15!

LMD84

Livebreathemakeup

My Friend Valerie. She doesnt have that many videos, but this girl is jam packed full of information and is SO talented. She was actually the youngest certified mua in quebec at the tender age of 15!
wow!! that is impressive!

sheisaclassic

I always watch and love this ladies.

1. Makeupbytiffanyd
2. Kandeejohnson
3. Makeupgeektv
4. Nikkitutorials
5. xsparkage

kimbunney

1. lipSHOCK
2. lilpumlin05 AKA Jackie lol
3. Andreas choice
4. DRBrooklyn730
5. christal718 (but she doesn't make videos these days :( ...she was like the first person I started watching on youtube tho)

Jackies my personal fave she has skills and she's straight to the point!

melliquor

I have just started watching the last few weeks. I really love pixiwoo. They are great and Sam is so talented.

So far my faves are...

1. Pixiwoo
2. Makeupbyeman
3. MakeupbyTiffanyD
4. Misschievous

I liked makeupgeek but her lash extionsions are freaking me out... can't watch any of her videos now.

DILLIGAF

I like this thread. I'm checking out a new ppl and adding fresh faces to my YT subscription list.

nunu

I need to add NikkieTutorials to my list! She's awesome, thanls for telling me about her :)

gigiopolis

Pixiwoo
lisaeldridgedotcom
emilynoel83

And that's pretty much it. I don't really watch anyone else anymore!

Latest posts