Your Top 5 Favourite Youtube Beauty Gurus

Spanky

No love for Goss round here??? It's so funny when he gets flustered. I haven't watched videos in a long time, but I must say that Lou's videos were some of the first I came across & led me onto Specktra. I love Lou's videos, accent, honesty, inner & other beauty... Shout out for Lou ;) she's amazing & so are quite a few people that I've met on here, if it weren't for Lou I wouldn't have met all these wonderful people.

MakeupSnob44

1. Fashionista804 2. Caribell55 3. Tymetheinfamous 4. Nitraaa B 5. MakeupbyLiena 6. Dope2111 Gossmakeupartist for reviews

smokeyrose

My current favorites & what I like about them:

1. karimamckimmie >>> no nonsense reviews & tuts, great use of brushes, very modern looks
2. daisynation >>> influenced by vintage style, embraces her paleness, has a great eye for color and gives great product recs
3. essiebutton >>> adorable personality which feels very "real"
4. lisaeldridgedotcom >>> what else is there to say?
5. gossmakeupartist >>> has really grown on me lately, shows a wide array of techniques

stormm

i like iheartmakeup92, not very good at makeup but uses ds items a lot and struggles with acne, so i can relate.
Nicole Guerriero and Macbarbie07 's videos are fun too

NellyOg

Hi! My favorite Youtube beauty gurus are:
1. Michelle Phan
2. Dope2111 (Promise Phan)
3. Pixiwoo
4. Charisma Star (She does a lot of makeup tutorials with NYX products)
5. CosmeticsCharlotte72

Did you know that these girls have more views and subscribers that major brands? that's insane! I mean, have more audience than a channel from NYX or MAC. Check this article about that: http://fashionbi.com/newspaper/youtube-vloggers-are-beating-beauty-brands

Also they mention Bethany Mota, who in my opinion is not a beauty guru, just a vlogger.

cakewannaminaj

Here are a few that I have been watching since they started youtube and I still love them till these days!

(In no specific order)
- ilikeweylie
- shaaanxo
- nicoleguerriero
- bubzbeauty
- fashionista804

missie0619

I can't find current Temptalia on YouTube???... Can you link it or tell me what name/title of her channel? Thank you!! :)

missie0619

Thank you @Yazmin! That's who I found, but everything thing I see is from 2012 or before. That's why I was wondering if there was a different YouTube for her. I appreciate you helping a newbie :)