YOU'RE bright. :P

shopgood

the boyfriend had boys night playing poker with his friends, so i was bored and decided to play with makeup. haha, it's super bright.

let's get the silly faces out of the way first..
fluffy.gif

DSC03680-1.jpg
kissy face gone wrong
DSC03681.jpg
thizz face gone wrong?
DSC03705.jpg
nose hairs.. of course
graucho.gif

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03687.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

and here's the shirt i was trying to match the makeup to. lol didn't work out so well after all the blending, but whatever.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...p/DSC03740.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...p/DSC03739.jpg

ohh, and another thing.. i didn't add jewel blue to the outer v until towards the end.. so the pictures that have it shown are the 4th and 6th i think.

used:
face
-luichel terra base
-luichel terra foundation
-CG trublend foundation in soft honey
-CG smoothers coverup in translucent honey
-maybelline dream mousse blush in cloud wine
-CG brick rose blush

eyes
-untitled paint
-sephora green jumbo eye pencil
-CG sun sparkle e/s
-CG seafoam e/s
-wild and crazy green tea e/s
-jane. millionaire e/s
-jewel blue e/s
-goldmine e/s
-l'oreal HIP mischief duo (beige color)
-blacktrack f/l
-maybelline full n'soft mascara
-l'oreal deep mocha e/s in brows

lips
-NYC l/s
-neutrogena moistureshine l/g in first blush

thanks for looking
smiles.gif

DevinGirl

This is awesome & I love it. I'm all about bright. If you've got something to say - say it out loud, right?!? This rocks!!

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
This is awesome & I love it. I'm all about bright. If you've got something to say - say it out loud, right?!? This rocks!!

EXACTLY! haha, aww who am i kidding? i don't think i'd have the courage to actually go out with makeup this bright...yet.
th_wiggle2.gif
but for now, it sure is fun to play around with at home.

TheRitz

i lo0o0o0o0ove this!!!! and i lo0o0o0o0ove u, sometimes. haha i need to come over soon. i have a party on the 3rd maybe if someone kan take me to ur house in the morning n we kan hang out n then u kan do my makeup n i go home....hopefully. we'll see if ur not busy or nuthing. holler <3

shopgood

ohh and thanks, lovelies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
gorgeous as usual....what color is that NYC l/s you have on?

dangit, i'm not sure. the sticker that was on the bottom of it fell off a while ago, and i have the worst memory.. but i tried to find it on the website (http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?item=486), and none of the names sparked my memory. but here.. i'll take a couple pictures for you to best depict the most accurate color. lol i don't know if you really care that much, but i have time so what the heck?
with flash:
2aioak7.jpg

without:
4brs26x.jpg

asian_eyes

The lipstick is NYC ultra last #420B, I have it in my makeup bag, just bought it a week ago. It is an awesome color!

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_eyes
The lipstick is NYC ultra last #420B, I have it in my makeup bag, just bought it a week ago. It is an awesome color!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Latest posts