YOU'RE bright. :P

emilyjoy

Cute!
Your hair color is PERFECT too.
greengrin.gif

alaylam

How do you apply your mousse blush? I have the same maybelline dream mousse blush but in peach satin... I usually just use my fingers but I hate the germy-ness of that. I'd like to use a brush but find the mousse goes on badly when I try. Yours looks so lovely!

shopgood

thanksss!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaylam
How do you apply your mousse blush? I have the same maybelline dream mousse blush but in peach satin... I usually just use my fingers but I hate the germy-ness of that. I'd like to use a brush but find the mousse goes on badly when I try. Yours looks so lovely!

first off, i LOVE this blush. it goes on so nice and smoothly, and is truly buildable, so it can look really natural. i just use my fingers to apply it.. i can't see it working with any brush that i know of. MAYBE a sponge, but even then, it might not be as blended as with fingers. as for your concern with the germs, just make sure you wash your hands first and you should be fine. you could use different fingers to dip into the blush each time.. or you could even use a sponge or something else to "scoop" out a small amount, apply to cheeks, then blend with your fingers. hth
smiles.gif

shopgood

thanks girlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackatoa
wow! this is so pretty. && i live in san diego too! cool!

sweet! what part of SD?

shopgood

thaaanks!
greengrin.gif
hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackatoa
paradise hills! =)

ohh isn't that by/in national city? so do you go to the MAC store in plaza bonita a lot?
greengrin.gif
i live in the east county area (el cajon lol) so the closest one to me is at the macy's in grossmont center. laaame. my fav one is the one in plaza tho.. the only time i get to go there is when my boyfriend (who lives in IB) takes me. which isn't that often. hahaha sorry i'm all telling you my life story. :p