YSL Discussion Thread

awickedshape

Isn't the Becca Ever-Matte primer silicone-free? Love that one!

Thanks for the info, you guys
bouquet.gif

bunnypoet

I have and love the primer too, and the gold flecks don't show up on me (I'm a MAC NC15). Maybe it depends on the foundation you put over it and how the bottle has been shaken. I'm not sure. I didn't think I was going to like it, but it made my skin feel so smooth without a cloying feel that other silicone primers have (e.g. Smashbox). I have the blur perfector too, but haven't quite mastered using that one yet.

34 blvd

i'm in love with the blur primer! i'm glad others are too. i didn't even go into sephora to buy it, but after deciding the blur perfector, which is what i originally wanted, was probably going to be the worst investment i ever made, i snatched the LAST bottle of the primer and went on my merry way. after having some time to play with it, i can honestly say and this is a first, you don't need to wear a moisturizer with this imo. it just makes your skin so hydrated and smooth! i love it. although, at the same time, i'm utterly baffled at ysl for trying to hawk the perfector. i mean, the packaging is GORGEOUS, but the only way i could see myself using it is with my hands and the last thing i want to do while i'm on the move is touch my face with... those. ew. lol.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Yes!! I checked with her what collection it belonged to or whether it's a repromote!! She mentioned it's from some collection due sep 2015 called white & clash (?) !! I believe she was from Spain!!
It doesn't look like any of the existing palettes in that there's no shade I've seen in the other palettes that looks as close to pure white as that. Very classy looking.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
NAY!!!!!!!!!! & Vee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clapping.gif
It's that one^^^^^^^^^^^ What is it?

dapimp.gif
th_roll1.gif
dear heavens!
th_roll1.gif
We don't know yet. Looks like a gold highlighter. I saw it on a chinese site and the translation didn't make much sense, lol. It says: Supermodel sense of focused light honey powder Jincan Limited Edition

elegant-one

th_roll1.gif
We don't know yet. Looks like a gold highlighter. I saw it on a chinese site and the translation didn't make much sense, lol. It says: Supermodel sense of focused light honey powder Jincan Limited Edition
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I wonder if its a soft focus powder. If it is, I'm all over it & that brush.

Latest posts