YSL Discussion Thread

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I wonder if its a soft focus powder. If it is, I'm all over it & that brush.
Yes, yes, yes----the brush looks amazing!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

Omg I want that brush!

elegant-one

So where is that brush!? Why is it so hard to get some of these items!? They should ALL be available on the main company site so everyone can order.
2cents.gif

Psych1

So where is that brush!? Why is it so hard to get some of these items!? They should ALL be available on the main company site so everyone can order. :2cents:
Lol, seriously! Take my money, just give me the brush! So is this supposed to be available or is it another one of those possible limited releases. Ugh

elegant-one

lmao.gif
No idea but we will find you that compact & Brush!!
type.gif

bouquet.gif

pompom.gif
Nordies has the brush but it doesn't have the YSL on it in the pic?
Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

Lol, seriously! Take my money, just give me the brush!
So is this supposed to be available or is it another one of those possible limited releases. Ugh
greengrin.gif
Yep!

elegant-one

^^^I agree with that! I LOVE it patted lightly under my eyes as it actually looks like a natural concealer on me. It was the first thing that made me love the product. But, I only love that on no makeup nekked skin days. I don't agree that it makes a good eyeshadow primer because it kind of makes the makeup not settle onto the skin & I never have issues with any es not setting or creasing on me. Other than that I LOVE the product. It does work to put face makeup on over it for a soft focus look & the mu will stay looking flawless. It really does soften the skin even after I have removed it, my skin feels softer.

awickedshape

^^^I agree with that! I LOVE it patted lightly under my eyes as it actually looks like a natural concealer on me. It was the first thing that made me love the product. But, I only love that on no makeup nekked skin days. I don't agree that it makes a good eyeshadow primer because it kind of makes the makeup not settle onto the skin & I never have issues with any es not setting or creasing on me. Other than that I LOVE the product. It does work to put face makeup on over it for a soft focus look & the mu will stay looking flawless. It really does soften the skin even after I have removed it, my skin feels softer.

Sounds quite nice, @elegant-one!

Latest posts