YSL Discussion Thread

boschicka

I completely missed the brush! I'm dismayed by the lengthy wait, but since they say Bloomies exclusives, I think I'll be safe and order now.
Bloomies is 10% cashback from Ebates today!!
ETA: When you say you missed the brush, you mean you forgot to order it? It's still online but also on backorder.
I didn't see it. I only saw the palette, freaked out, and came here.
smiles.gif

MissTania

Oh that's really pretty. I'm really liking the monochromatic face looks that are showing everywhere for fall.
heart.gif
I need this ASAP - I tried another counter and they said they were advised by head office that there is a shortage due to a Chinese blogger posting about this shade a few months ago and demand going through the roof. I'm going to call a suburban store and try my luck.

ashievic

I have found the stores not in a huge traffic area or a lower rating (such as the Macy's by me, it is a B store) may have these tucked away. When Chanel did the Black Friday for Cosmic and the other one at Macy's only. I was able to get it no problems at a C rated Macy's in BFI. The rating is not the quality of the store. It is the limited products they carry. My local Macy's does not carry Sublimage.

ashievic

Same thing for Mac that sells out in a nano second. I can find it at my local Macy's just quietly waiting for me....where as the Macy's at the larger malls or in downtown Chicago, poof, they are sold out.

Prettypackages

I have found the stores not in a huge traffic area or a lower rating (such as the Macy's by me, it is a B store) may have these tucked away. When Chanel did the Black Friday for Cosmic and the other one at Macy's only. I was able to get it no problems at a C rated Macy's in BFI. The rating is not the quality of the store. It is the limited products they carry. My local Macy's does not carry Sublimage.
which Macy's is by you?

Medgal07

heart.gif
I need this ASAP - I tried another counter and they said they were advised by head office that there is a shortage due to a Chinese blogger posting about this shade a few months ago and demand going through the roof. I'm going to call a suburban store and try my luck.
Imagine that!!!! Why that's how it happens here too.
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

which Macy's is by you?
Macy's at Hawthorn, Vernon Hills, IL it is about 15 miles from where I live. There is also Springhill in Dundee which is like 25 miles. Then there is Northbrook and Skokie, which are both serious hauls.

MissTania

Imagine that!!!! Why that's how it happens here too.
girlhaha.gif
I wonder if they know about us here on Specktra lol...their marketing team should pay attention to us considering our hauling - many of us couldn't find the time to blog because we haul so much!

I used the Lumeire de Jour powder, and Iove it - it was noticeable and gave a beautiful luminosity and radiance to my skin
heart.gif

Latest posts