YSL Discussion Thread

Haviggi

My next YSL purchase will be Rouge Pur Couture the Mats 207- a stunning rosey mauve. http://kasiagolenia.eu/2014/08/23/ysl-rouge-pur-couture-207/ I have a feeling I will end up with a few of these Mats. I can't see this shade on the YSL USA website, I hope it is permanent.
I'm back and trying to catch up with all threads :) It was love on the first sight with 207 Rose Perfecto last fall From the very first pics until I saw it in person and of course grabbed it!!a prfect fall lip color and every day appropriate! I will try to swatch it tomorrow in sun light ! I haven't seen it here in Sweden for a long time! I hope it is permanent though! Talking about YSL, have any of you beauties tried The Supreme Bouquet from YSL 's Oriental Collection with perfumes? I think i 'm in love! I tried it at duty free and since then i so want to have it! It reminded me a perfect combination of Manifesto and Black Opium but with a more floral and feminine twist!

MissTania

Is this a highlighting powder or finishing powder says finishing but when I read how to use it sounds like a highlighter
I used it with the tiny brush an all over powder, it it not a dramatic highlighter like Becca's ones for example.

So perhaps it is a subtle highlighter, but perhaps a denser brush would yield a more dramatic result.

Are you able to test it in person?

MissTania

I'm back and trying to catch up with all threads
smiles.gif
It was love on the first sight with 207 Rose Perfecto last fall From the very first pics until I saw it in person and of course grabbed it!!a prfect fall lip color and every day appropriate! I will try to swatch it tomorrow in sun light ! I haven't seen it here in Sweden for a long time! I hope it is permanent though! Talking about YSL, have any of you beauties tried The Supreme Bouquet from YSL 's Oriental Collection with perfumes? I think i 'm in love! I tried it at duty free and since then i so want to have it! It reminded me a perfect combination of Manifesto and Black Opium but with a more floral and feminine twist!
I am glad you are loving it too! I bought mine today
heart.gif

I'm going to take the plunge and order Rouge Pur Couture Rebel Nudes Mauve Nihiliste 58 next, have you checked this one out?

I haven't tried the perfume sorry! Will keep an eye out for it, I don't know if Australia gets the same range of fragrances as Europe.

MakeupAddict22

I used it with the tiny brush an all over powder, it it not a dramatic highlighter like Becca's ones for example. So perhaps it is a subtle highlighter, but perhaps a denser brush would yield a more dramatic result. Are you able to test it in person?
Thanks for the info..I'm not able to test it in person sadly but might get it anyway lol

sarasr

Hello! My mom is in the Netherlands right now, and I asked her to buy me some YSL things. I'm interested in the Les Sahariennes balm-to-powder bronzer. I'm a Mac NC30, and I know lilypebbles uses #2, but I know she's much paler than me (I ordered the Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer because it looked so good on her but it barely does anything to my face lol), so what do you guys recommend? I don't want anything too pale or too dark, and I asked her to get #3. Is that the right one? Thank you!

Psych1

I am glad you are loving it too! I bought mine today:heart: I'm going to take the plunge and order Rouge Pur Couture Rebel Nudes Mauve Nihiliste 58 next, have you checked this one out? I haven't tried the perfume sorry! Will keep an eye out for it, I don't know if Australia gets the same range of fragrances as Europe.
Just for fun, here's a pic of Mauve Nihiliste #58 I posted on IG. It's so pretty it deserved it's own post lol. I got it a little while back & it's really a stunning shade. I don't know why we don't hear more about it. I ran into it by accident while playing around at Nordstrom YSL counter.
428be513_image.jpeg

KiKi Kontour

Psych1 I don't know why I dnt see more swatches n reviews on this shade lol. I have it in my loves section at Sephora so im sure i'll pull the trigger next sale!

Psych1

Psych1 I don't know why I dnt see more swatches n reviews on this shade lol. I have it in my loves section at Sephora so im sure i'll pull the trigger next sale!
I know, I had never heard about this shade Anywhere. Here's a super quick swatch. Sorry, not the best quality, but just for the heck of it. (Not sure why my photos look blurry/grainy in my posts, but when you click on them they show up more clearly). Oh well, lol
814c4cba_image.jpeg
a9e17c79_image.jpeg

Psych1

Thank you! Gorgeous pic, the packaging of all of these items is just incredible! :eyelove: If a famous blogger posts about it, I'm sure it will sell out! Thank you for the swatch!:bouquet: The texture and luminosity of these lipsticks is incredible, I only have two in this formula and wore #7 recently, it lasted quite well throughout the day and despite feeling slippery it stayed inside my lipliner really well. I'll be getting this shade very soon! :eyelove: It's in my cart too, I'm trying to wait for 10% off, but I will probably succumb in 5-10 mins:haha:
No problem!

Psych1

I just ordered it, I'll report back ASAP!:yahoo: I am going to test 57 Pink Rhapsody again, it's an unusual blend of Pink and Red, it reminded me of Fusion Pink by MAC. I also like 11, which is a gorgeous pinky beige nude. I'll definitely have a few more of these lippies soon.
Yay!!!!! I'm excited for you, looking forward to your thoughts on it!