YSL Discussion Thread

MissTania

So I ordered Rouge Pur Couture 19 Fuschia Pink, 57 Pink Rhapsody, and the Voluptes in 32 and 34...and a Dior nail polish. I also have Rouge Pur Couture 58 Mauve Nihiliste...and another Dior nail polish already in transit. I have a problem.
icon_eek.gif

ashievic

Now if they would offer socks. It is a good day, if my socks match....literally. Love it when people are looking at me goofy when my socks don't match. As in I will have one purple and pink. I ask, do you have a problem??? They cover my feet, so get over it.....

Medgal07

So I ordered Rouge Pur Couture 19 Fuschia Pink, 57 Pink Rhapsody, and the Voluptes in 32 and 34...and a Dior nail polish. I also have Rouge Pur Couture 58 Mauve Nihiliste...and another Dior nail polish already in transit. I have a problem.
icon_eek.gif
My YSL Palette Lumière Divine Highlighting Finishing Powder and Perfector Polishing Brush just shipped as well as the Mauve Nihiliste and Black Red!
It appears, you WE have a problem!
icon_eek.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]    My YSL Palette Lumière Divine Highlighting Finishing Powder and Perfector Polishing Brush just shipped as well as the Mauve Nihiliste and Black Red![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    It appears, you WE have a problem![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    :shock: [/COLOR]
Yay yay! Problem, what problem? Is it odd to have UPS, USPS, FedEx, ONTRAC all delivering multiple packages of makeup throughout the week?

omohegbe

anybody get the new highlighter yet? ordered the black rose lipstick this morning, but i need some extra convincing with the powder. lool

Vineetha

anybody get the new highlighter yet? ordered the black rose lipstick this morning, but i need some extra convincing with the powder. lool
LOL!From the gold collection? I did . It shipped yesterday, should be here by tomm or saturday! i will post swatches!! BR is coming today!!

omohegbe

LOL!From the gold collection? I did . It shipped yesterday, should be here by tomm or saturday! i will post swatches!! BR is coming today!!
yeah. the packaging is so pretty but im worried about how it'll look on my nc50 skin. and yay im excited for BR, had to do 1 day shipping cause i need it this weekend lool