YSL Discussion Thread

Medgal07

YSL 71 Black Red!

Gorgeous pics & swatch Vee.
pompom.gif

Medgal07

My Black Red lippie arrived yesterday but I was grossly distracted by the Christian Louboutin lipsticks. This is lovely as shown not so well via my crappy iPhone camera:

ashievic

Anyone who sees this lipstick for sale for us mere mortals, please pm me. Yes, I want to keep the eBay lurkers in the cold until I get one. Yes, I am being snarky. Since we all know they stalk this site so they can swoop in and purchase in mass amounts and gouge us. Just my opinion, but it still pisses me off.

Do you just need a Rouge to pick it up for you?
yes, I will pm you.

Medgal07

My Palette Lumière Divine, Highlighting Finishing Powder & the Lumière Divine Perfecting Polishing Brush just arrived from Bloomingdales in an ENVELOPE!
Both inner boxes are crushes, both were open but fortunately the compact and brush are intact and unscathed-----and they're Gorgeous!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]My Palette Lumière Divine, Highlighting Finishing Powder & the  Lumière Divine Perfecting Polishing Brush just arrived from Bloomingdales in an ENVELOPE![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Both inner boxes are crushes, both were open but fortunately the compact and brush are intact and unscathed-----and they're Gorgeous!!![/COLOR]
OMG!!! Mine says out for delivery!! Don't know what condition it's going to be in!!Hate hate when they do that !! Already use the cheapest form of shipping and now skimping on the packaging too!! :eek:hboy:

Medgal07

OMG!!! Mine says out for delivery!! Don't know what condition it's going to be in!!Hate hate when they do that !! Already use the cheapest form of shipping and now skimping on the packaging too!!
ohboy.gif
It was that Fedex USPS hand-off and they should have boxed it. Thankfully the merchandise was fine. The items are stunning and my iPhone pics can't begin to
show the beauty of the compact itself, the powder and the brush. The powder feels like silk and blends to a soft sheen not captured in my swatch.

Vineetha

It was that Fedex USPS hand-off and they should have boxed it. Thankfully the merchandise was fine. The items are stunning and my iPhone pics can't begin to
show the beauty of the compact itself, the powder and the brush. The powder feels like silk and blends to a soft sheen not captured in my swatch.

It looks beautiful Meddy!!
Just got mine too! But it came in a box with packing material so it was fine
BTW the size of that chantecaille blush shocked me
icon_eek.gif
- ridiculous

ashievic

I have found with the goofy shipping ending up the USPS most boxes are crushed and stuck in a padded envelope. My CT lipstick is 15 miles from my house, but it will be at my house until next Friday, at least to the tracking. Needs to go up to Wisconsin, then back to Illinois. If it is crushed I will be pissed. I have found out if you order from a personal shopper at the actual store, BG and NM does still use the real FedEx delivery system. I hate the "smartpost" method.

MissTania

YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats #207 Rose Perfecto in outdoor vehicular lighting - it's quite deep on me. I imagine it will look much brighter on darker toned skin/lips and more pink.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] It was that Fedex USPS hand-off and they should have boxed it.  Thankfully the merchandise was fine.  The items are stunning and my iPhone pics can't begin to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   show the beauty of the compact itself, the powder and the brush.  The powder feels like silk and blends to a soft sheen not captured in my swatch.[/COLOR]    
Ahhhh they are so beautiful!! Love love both . Is the brush soft, never played w a YSL brush before. That totally sucks about the packaging, who ships in envelopes in this day & age!? How irresponsible & cheap of them. Thankfully your beautiful products are unharmed!!

Psych1

YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats #207 Rose Perfecto in outdoor vehicular lighting - it's quite deep on me. I imagine it will look much brighter on darker toned skin/lips and more pink.
Wow, it looks gorgeous on you! What a beautiful shade

Ernie

YSL 71 Black Red!
Gorgeous color, wear it well!
[COLOR=0000FF]My Black Red lippie arrived yesterday but I was grossly distracted by the Christian Louboutin lipsticks.  This is lovely as shown not so well via my crappy iPhone camera:[/COLOR]
So pretty! Got it too! :frenz:
[COLOR=0000FF]My Palette Lumière Divine, Highlighting Finishing Powder & the  Lumière Divine Perfecting Polishing Brush just arrived from Bloomingdales in an ENVELOPE![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Both inner boxes are crushes, both were open but fortunately the compact and brush are intact and unscathed-----and they're Gorgeous!!![/COLOR]
Same here.
  [COLOR=0000FF] It was that Fedex USPS hand-off and they should have boxed it.  Thankfully the merchandise was fine.  The items are stunning and my iPhone pics can't begin to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   show the beauty of the compact itself, the powder and the brush.  The powder feels like silk and blends to a soft sheen not captured in my swatch.[/COLOR]    
Nice!
It looks gorgeous on you!

Vineetha

YSL Palette Lumiere Divine! The powder feels finely milled and I didnt see any obvious shimmer swatched! I think it can be a nice finishing powder or a subtle highlighter. But all this is based on the swatch. Will report back once I get around to using it!!

Medgal07

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
eyelove.gif

heart.gif
thud.gif
Wow Meddy, thanks for your description and pics, both items are stunning. I need the powder!
Stunning on you!!
eyelove.gif
Thank you Miss Tania. You would LOVE the powder---the brush is just a nice added bit of decadence.