YSL Discussion Thread

lipstickaddict

Monsy

yes that is why they are doing it. somehow it became acceptable trend like everyone is blind and we can't see how obvious it is

MissTania

I remember it being huge esp. because of a reality star, though it turned out lip fillers or something were also involved

Kylie Jenner has had a massive influence. It's quite incredible how much lip fillers can alter a person's appearance and how full lips are idealized and promoted on Instagram. I recently saw this and was gobsmacked:

Instagram

elegant-one

Oh man, I feel blessed...I've always had fuller lips & when I was little my brothers & sisters would tease me & call me "lips" :shakehead::naughty::roflmao:who's laughing now :marchmellow:

fur4elise

that most obvious going over the lip line is killing it for me... sorry i had to say it
I love her product photos but her "face" swatches and makeup looks are always so messy that I lose interest in product instantly. It's good for my wallet tho

example View attachment 62691
I can't stand it either! It looks like a lipliner moustache and the lip swatches look very jagged. I love the Beauty Professor but she does it all the time too, e.g. her latest post: View attachment 62692

Okay...I am glad I am not all alone in my thoughts on this as well. I could never walk around with my lips overdrawn...I would feel clownish...and I know the husband would ask if I had too much wine before putting on my lipstick...

Latest posts