YSL Discussion Thread

elegant-one

Just got my YSL Chinese NY Joy blush & it's :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: It's a bit like Dior's Glow blush but amped up just a bit with a beautiful slight violet undertone to it. I really love it on. It's fresh looking on the skin.

Shars

I got that nice Sephora 500 point YSL Ultimate lip wardrobe. I thought for sure it would have been gone by now.

I ordered that today too! I also thought it would have been gone by now. I thought it was only 3 lippies but realised after that it's 4. One of which I already have lol. They better not mess with my samples... *shakes fists* I chose that Fenty Beauty lipstick perk as well.

elegant-one

I ordered that today too! I also thought it would have been gone by now. I thought it was only 3 lippies but realised after that it's 4. One of which I already have lol. They better not mess with my samples... *shakes fists* I chose that Fenty Beauty lipstick perk as well.
:icon_cheers: It's a great set. I thought of you the other day...did you ever get the Armani gloss set? I saw it pop in stock & right back out. :heart:

Shars

:icon_cheers: It's a great set. I thought of you the other day...did you ever get the Armani gloss set? I saw it pop in stock & right back out. :heart:

I never did you know! I gave up on stalking it in the end lol. How are you doing? And how were the holidays with Miss Ruby? She must be getting so big!

elegant-one

I never did you know! I gave up on stalking it in the end lol. How are you doing? And how were the holidays with Miss Ruby? She must be getting so big!

Doing well now. Hubs & I both had that horrible flu/cough, ugh. The holidays were so fun but so short. Miss Ruby is such a hoot!!! We slept in Ruby's room :) so when she woke up in the morning I would pick her up out of her crib & put her in bed with Mamma & Poppa LOL! She would baby talk about all the things in her room :cloud9: It was so cute, she pulled the blanket up over poppa, played with his hair & then said, shhhh! baby. I said Ruby, you have no idea what a big baby your poppa is :rofl::heart: Ahhh, what a wonderful time. Thanks for asking dear.

How was your holiday?

boschicka

Doing well now. Hubs & I both had that horrible flu/cough, ugh. The holidays were so fun but so short. Miss Ruby is such a hoot!!! We slept in Ruby's room :) so when she woke up in the morning I would pick her up out of her crib & put her in bed with Mamma & Poppa LOL! She would baby talk about all the things in her room :cloud9: It was so cute, she pulled the blanket up over poppa, played with his hair & then said, shhhh! baby. I said Ruby, you have no idea what a big baby your poppa is :rofl::heart: Ahhh, what a wonderful time. Thanks for asking dear.

How was your holiday?

Love it all!!! I met my 11 month old nephew for the first time over the holidays and thought of you with your grandbaby. How old is Ruby now?

elegant-one

Love it all!!! I met my 11 month old nephew for the first time over the holidays and thought of you with your grandbaby. How old is Ruby now?

:flowers:Ahh, that is such a cute age! I'm sure you enjoyed seeing him. Ruby will be 21 months this month. I cannot believe she's going to be 2 so soon. She's putting these cute kind of sentences together. Counts & sings her ABC's now :cloud9: We did facetime with our DIL & Ruby last night for a little pick me up. She has this cough & is a bit down because her daddy had to fly to NY this week on business & she's not used to him not being there :( She keeps saying, "My Daddy" :heart:

Shars

How was your holiday?

Awwww that is just the sweetest, most hilarious thing ever!

My holiday was quiet this year but it was a good kind of quiet. Wish I had another week to do nothing, though! haha.

Latest posts