YSL Discussion Thread

shontay07108

:cheer: [COLOR=0000FF] I totally missed this post Shontay!  That's awesome & I'm sure it looked so pretty on you.  Have you gotten the red one yet?[/COLOR]
No, not yet. Probably won't get it for a few more weeks because my shopping list is constantly growing. :crazy:

Dominique33

The Kiss & Blush are online but I want to see them in person, 12 shades here from the nude one to the red one, it looks very promising !
th_thstars.gif

Medgal07

No, not yet. Probably won't get it for a few more weeks because my shopping list is constantly growing.
th_crazy.gif
lol.gif
I would have gotten more by now but I'm currently trying the Dior Fluid Sticks. My first one arrived today but I won't
get to play w/it until tomorrow. I like the packaging and the pigmentation appears off the charts. Of course I'm starting w/an orange one, Artifice.

Medgal07

The Kiss & Blush are online but I want to see them in person, 12 shades here from the nude one to the red one, it looks very promising !
th_thstars.gif

I have 4 so far:
Fuchsia Desinvolte (Hot Pink) 01
Orange Fougueux (Orange) 04
Rouge Libertine (Red) 06
Prune Impertinente (Burgundy) 11

Which ones do you fancy right now Dominique? I'll probably end up with a lighter pink one and the nude.
Hard to select from so many beautiful colors.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]:lol: I would have gotten more by now but I'm currently trying the Dior Fluid Sticks.  My first one arrived today but I won't [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]get to play w/it until tomorrow.  I like the packaging and the pigmentation appears off the charts.  Of course I'm starting w/an orange [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]one, Artifice.[/COLOR]
I thought I was going to buy a few but I saw them today and passed. There was one gorgeous orange though. Probably the one you mentioned but the tubes only had numbers on them.

Dominique33

I have 4 so far:
Fuchsia Desinvolte (Hot Pink) 01
Orange Fougueux (Orange) 04
Rouge Libertine (Red) 06
Prune Impertinente (Burgundy) 11

Which ones do you fancy right now Dominique? I'll probably end up with a lighter pink one and the nude.
Hard to select from so many beautiful colors.
Rose Frivole and Rose Libre I think. Soft pinks in fact, the ones you have are beautiful as I said.
eyelove.gif

Alexity

I bought the summer nail polish and it is soooo beautiful! Allthough it is such a light colour it was really easy to apply and has a great, not to thick consistency. I applied two coats of Blue Celadon.

Dominique33

Rose Frivole is so pretty---it looks like a nice warm pink--
love.gif
They're both pretty irresistible!
heart.gif
Yes both look pretty but I'll pick up just one to try this new formula, all shades look so beautiful including the 4 you already own ! My hauls are just beginning, I cannot buy the Sephora Store
greengrin.gif
euh wish I could !

Have you heard of this : ( Givenchy mini prismes, exclusive to Sephora ) ? it looks great.

Dominique33

I bought the summer nail polish and it is soooo beautiful! Allthough it is such a light colour it was really easy to apply and has a great, not to thick consistency. I applied two coats of Blue Celadon.

Gorgeous blue ! Have you considered purchasing Bleu Cyclades it looks stunning too.
flower.gif

jebogewf

Gorgeous blue ! Have you considered purchasing Bleu Cyclades it looks stunning too.
flower.gif
I did a review of both Bleu Celadon and Bleu Cyclades about a week ago. They are both must haves, though Bleu Celadon is my favorite. They're both gorgeous and go on absolutely flawlessly.

Dominique33

I did a review of both Bleu Celadon and Bleu Cyclades about a week ago. They are both must haves, though Bleu Celadon is my favorite. They're both gorgeous and go on absolutely flawlessly.
I agree, both are must-haves. The YSL formula is so good, I will purchase both :) !

jebogewf

I agree, both are must-haves. The YSL formula is so good, I will purchase both :) !
Couldn't agree more. YSL's La Laque Couture formula has become my favorite. It almost applies itself. I think it's even better than Chanel and Dior. It's just that good.

Medgal07

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous swatch. I got both Celadon & Cyclades and know that my short nails can't possibly display these colors as well as your beautiful nails
are displaying Celadon here. Just BEAUTIFUL!

Medgal07

heart.gif
Yes both look pretty but I'll pick up just one to try this new formula, all shades look so beautiful including the 4 you already own ! My hauls are just beginning, I cannot buy the Sephora Store
greengrin.gif
euh wish I could !

Have you heard of this : ( Givenchy mini prismes, exclusive to Sephora ) ? it looks great.
Love the colors! I need to get control of my stash again. For now I'll just be content w/looking at those beauties!

Medgal07

Couldn't agree more. YSL's La Laque Couture formula has become my favorite. It almost applies itself. I think it's even better than Chanel and Dior. It's just that good.
I recently wore my Rose Baby Doll NP---I had forgotten how much I love YSL's formula but I still prefer Dior's brush.

Dominique33

:agree:  [COLOR=0000FF]if you like the colors....I happen to love them, hence my swift purchase[/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF]I recently wore my Rose Baby Doll NP---I had forgotten how much I love YSL's formula but I still prefer Dior's brush.[/COLOR]
59e86560_image.jpeg
Medgal you couldn ´ t have made better choice ! Both are truly gorgeous

Latest posts