YSL Discussion Thread

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's a look at the Fall collection! http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.co.at/2014/06/ysl-fall-2014-leather-fetish.html?m=1

Rinstar

Here's a look at the Fall collection! http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.co.at/2014/06/ysl-fall-2014-leather-fetish.html?m=1
Oh Lordy, I like the e/s palette and the Gloss Voluptes. I love those darn glosses, I have 3 and want a ton more.

katred

Specktra Bestie
So pretty! Thanks for sharing Katred.

I ordered e/s Palette #3 and it arrived today. It's just gorgeous.
I was ogling that one yesterday! I finally got to see the palettes in person. I didn't buy, though, because there's apparently an event next week where they're offering 10% off on all purchases. That's 10% fewer tears for my wallet!

Medgal07

I know! I love the formula, despite the scent, which really doesn't agree with me. Do you have a favourite so far?

I was ogling that one yesterday! I finally got to see the palettes in person. I didn't buy, though, because there's apparently an event next week where they're offering 10% off on all purchases. That's 10% fewer tears for my wallet!
LOL!!! I settled for 6% via Ebates. Maybe I should decide on the next one quick so I'll be ready for next week
girlhaha.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
For those who are interested or who find more information/ swatches, I've created a separate thread for the Fall Collection. I hope we do actually see some swatches. I find that YSL seasonal collections can get lost in the shuffle.

Medgal07

For those who are interested or who find more information/ swatches, I've created a separate thread for the Fall Collection. I hope we do actually see some swatches. I find that YSL seasonal collections can get lost in the shuffle.
Thanks Katred. BTW, the 10% off sale has started at Nordstrom and their are exclusions. I took a look last night
and most of the items marked down are Bobbi Brown, Estée Lauder, Clinique and a few others. Perhaps they'll
include more brands, but YSL was not among the sale items at this time.

ETA: UPDATE - Just checked and tons more items added to 10 % off sale including the YSL 5 Color
Couture Palettes are included. Your wallet & one will be very happy!!!

Rinstar

[COLOR=0000FF] So pretty!  Thanks for sharing Katred.[/COLOR]      [COLOR=0000FF] I ordered e/s Palette #3 and it arrived today.  It's just gorgeous.[/COLOR]    
Oooh gorgeous! What lip gloss is that? Looks very pretty!
I know! I love the formula, despite the scent, which really doesn't agree with me. Do you have a favourite so far?  I was ogling that one yesterday! I finally got to see the palettes in person. I didn't buy, though, because there's apparently an event next week where they're offering 10% off on all purchases. That's 10% fewer tears for my wallet!
My favorite is Corall Trapeze, it's the perfect wash of flattering color for every day! I actually really like the scent of YSL lip products. I know a lot of people don't, but it reminds me of iced tea.

Medgal07

My favorite is Corall Trapeze, it's the perfect wash of flattering color for every day! I actually really like the scent of YSL lip products. I know a lot of people don't, but it reminds me of iced tea.
wavey.gif
Rinstar. The gloss is Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby. Now I'll be checking the scents.
girlhaha.gif
Unless they're

really strong and linger I'm not too bothered by them.

mysteereous

Nice haul! That palette... those lippies. I'm thinking that is going to be a nice look.
I ordered e/s Palette #3 and it arrived today. It's just gorgeous.

Rinstar

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Rinstar.  The gloss is Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby.  Now I'll be checking the scents. :haha:  Unless they're[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    really strong and linger I'm not [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]too bothered by them.[/COLOR]
Ooh that might have to be my first EL gloss! It's so pretty, I've never tried their gloss before

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by mysteereous
Nice haul! That palette... those lippies. I'm thinking that is going to be a nice look.

wavey.gif
Thank you Mysteereous. I didn't even realize the products were so coordinated until I took the photo
because I hadn't purchased them with that in mind. Happy accident I suppose.
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts