YSL Discussion Thread

Yazmin

Can't wait for the new oil lip tints! I got to preview these as a Sephora Beauty University Event last Saturday. These are supposed to launch online at Sephora in December, and should be in-store later in the month.
This is the first that I've heard of these Yazmin. Should be interesting. I fell hard for the Baby Doll Kiss & Blush line.
I can't wait for these to come out - they're amazing! So moisturizing! It looks fairly sheer upon initial application, but the color does deepen.

Vineetha

I am really confused choosing between between #11 Ballet Russe & Guerlain Les Violines!! Greatly appreciate any thoughts! Thank you!!

Medgal07

I am really confused choosing between between #11 Ballet Russe & Guerlain Les Violines!! Greatly appreciate any thoughts! Thank you!!

I don't have either of those palettes V, but I do have several YSL palettes and only one Guerlain palette. I love both brands but in this case I'd go with the Guerlain Les
Violines. It just looks like a palette that you'd get a lot of use out of.

Medgal07

I can't wait for these to come out - they're amazing! So moisturizing! It looks fairly sheer upon initial application, but the color does deepen.
I'm definitely up for checking these out!!! Are there any colors that you like in particular ?

Monsy

Can't wait for the new oil lip tints! I got to preview these as a Sephora Beauty University Event last Saturday. These are supposed to launch online at Sephora in December, and should be in-store later in the month.
i hope these will be nice for dry lips

Vineetha

I don't have either of those palettes V, but I do have several YSL palettes and only one Guerlain palette. I love both brands but in this case I'd go with the Guerlain Les
Violines. It just looks like a palette that you'd get a lot of use out of.
Thanks Meddy!! I will go with the guerlain one then!! I just got fascinated by the colors in #11 lol!! Do you have #9 love, I think??

awickedshape

Does anyone have a dupe for the middle shade in palette 11 (Ballets Russes)? The pink and blue shades look too similar to shades in palettes 9,10 and Bleus Lumière for me to get that one, too.

Yazmin

i hope these will be nice for dry lips
I battle dry lips frequently, and these felt wonderful and moisturizing on my lips!

Medgal07

How do you like #9 Meddy! You think its worth picking up or the Les Violines would get better use!! Thanks!!
I love #9 but if purple looked good on me I'd definitely buy Les Violines. It's beautiful and I honestly do think you'll
get more use out of it.

Medgal07

I'm up for trying one. I love the Baby Doll Kiss & Blush formula, texture, pigmentation, packaging, the colors and the wear-time. Guess that covers everything
girlhaha.gif

Rebellefleur

Does sephora not carry the rouge volupte shine in #19 Fuchsia in rage anymore?!
I wanted to purchase it during the FnF sale but They didnt have it on the site or on the display in the store,
Im pretty sure its not discontinued... I did see it pretty recently on the nordstrom website.