YSL Rouge Volupte VS. YSL Pur Couture Lipsticks

OctoberViolet

Thank you, shypo! This was my third furbaby loss this year. It's been a brutal one for me.
crybaby.gif

Oh, I'm so sorry, October! I know you miss him terribly!

Shypo

Oh, you poor thing! It is such a difficult thing to go through. They're so close to your heart that their loss seems unbearable. At least you have given them a good home and your love while you had them, and that's all they really want.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just purchased my first ever YSL lipstick. It's called Violet Singulier & it is one beautiful blueish purple lipstick. I've been wanted a true purple lipstick for quite some time. Something not with pink or red undertones. I wanted blue undertones and that is what I got. I haven't worn it yet since I just received it, but I swatched it on my lips and I LOVE it! I am looking forward to wearing it out soon. I would have never imagined on paying $30 for a lipstick, but I was very depressed. I just lost another kitty. My Mushy had been with us for only 7 months & got very sick. The vet told us it would be best to put him down and that is what we did yesterday. RIP Mushy.
Congratulations on Violet Singulier. I've had my eye on that one as well, so I'm interested to know what you think of it.

I'm so sorry to hear about Mushy, though. I know how hard it is to lose an animal friend and I really feel for you. Best wishes from me and my furry brood. I hope that you're feeling a little better and taking some solace in the fact that, as Shypo said, he had a good life while he was with you- the best you could provide.

User38

octoberviolet, so sorry for your loss .. RIP Mushy
cry.gif

katred and C!.. I will advise as soon as I get to put it on my pucker.. lol
kissy.gif

QueenOfSnark

I'm sorry for your loss, octoberviolet. *hugs*
th_hug.gif

Well, I swore I wouldn't get into another HE since I still have a ton of Chanel stuff on my wishlist, and OF COURSE I had to start looking at YSL. >_< Argh! I love anything gold-infused and the Golden Glosses and Rouge Pure Couture Golden Lustres are calling my name. Good thing I got one of those Sephora VIB gift cards in my email yesterday...though it's annoying that Sephora doesn't carry the entire line/range of colors.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have to stay far away from any YSL counters. Every time I go, there's something new that I want. They now have all the RPC lipsticks in, as well as the Golden Lustres, the incredible looking gel liners and the new mascara, which is ridiculous since I just got addicted to their Faux Cils mascara earlier this year. I'm not even letting myself get near their eye shadows.

Shypo

Oh my, Kate, the wet/dry shadows are the bomb!! Easily some of my favorite shadows and combinations. I'm interested in the mascara (do you mean Shocking?) too, and a handful of the RPCs. I just received one of the gel liners (in the charcoal color) but haven't tried it yet.

QueenOfSnark

Eek, I'm trying to wean myself off HE mascaras since I don't wear it often, please don't tell me YSL's mascara is made of awesome.
001_unsure.gif

JulieDiva

Hmm, for medium pigmented lips like mine, that tend to be neither dry nor moist, which formula should I try? I love long lasting lippies, with decent pigmentation.I am not much of a true lip gloss addict. Thanks!!