YSL Summer 2015- Les Sahariennes

mysteereous

@MissIvy, the eye palette is not in special packaging. Just the standard gold packaging. I wish they had used the same cover as the blur perfector, though :(

MissIvy

@MissIvy, the eye palette is not in special packaging. Just the standard gold packaging. I wish they had used the same cover as the blur perfector, though :(
Thank you so much! Thank you for the swatches and info on the cover - somewhat bummed that they didn't put it in limited packaging but that's ok I might buy something from the Tom Ford summer collection instead as I am just seeing photos of that now. I've also seen photos on IG of the YSL Rock Lace - I don't think it's come to the US yet but the colors in that palette look lovely too.

Medgal07

Saw this on Instagram and hesitated a few hours before placing an order.

https://instagram.com/p/1DswRZR5J6/?taken-by=dontcallmejesse

Also bought the palette too. They were both listed as online exclusives so that moved them to the top of the list. I'm trying to pace myself with this collection but I want everything. I wonder if they are true online exclusives or just online exclusives for a period of time. I know I someone asked YSL Bergdorf on Instagram about the palette and they too said it was a YSLbeautyus.com exclusive.
I love that new Baby Doll K & B!!!!----just gorgeous!

Medgal07

What all is LE with this collection? I'm finding conflicting info.
I don't know about limited edition but that one baby Doll K & B, 14 OCRE LUXURIEUX is an online exclusive but I'm not sure if it's just at YSL online---I just ordered it.
It's not available at Nordies but the other one which is coral is available at Nordies.

Medgal07

Ugh, why did I click this thread?! So many wants!!
Hey Lex
wavey.gif
What are you lemming?

Medgal07

I don't know. I rarely remember anything about smells. I do have 1 kiss n blush but would have to dig it out and I'm not up for it right now. Maybe later

Urine. That's terrible. I'm getting varying pics of the yellow polish. I saw one posted on IG that was a bright yellow.

https://instagram.com/p/0_Wn8JBBjK/?taken-by=nicolerashelle.ysl
lol.gif
I skipped it because I think I have a dupe.

mysteereous

You're welcome! Part of me hopes the Rock Lace palette does not come to the US, lol. That palette looks so nice and I love the packaging. If it does, it's probably coming home with me :/
I am curious about the Blur primer and perfector.
Thank you so much! Thank you for the swatches and info on the cover - somewhat bummed that they didn't put it in limited packaging but that's ok I might buy something from the Tom Ford summer collection instead as I am just seeing photos of that now. I've also seen photos on IG of the YSL Rock Lace - I don't think it's come to the US yet but the colors in that palette look lovely too.

MissIvy

[COLOR=888888]You're welcome! Part of me hopes the Rock Lace palette does not come to the US, lol. That palette looks so nice and I love the packaging. If it does, it's probably coming home with me :/[/COLOR] [COLOR=888888]I am curious about the Blur primer and perfector.[/COLOR]
Lol I know what you mean - so many beautiful things arriving right now and of course I will have to grab this if it comes to the US lol. I would like to see some reviews about the blur primer and perfector also :)

Icecaramellatte

So bummed. I've been waiting all day for my package delivery. I log in online to see that they don't have my apartment number. Why wait until today to say so. It said how to fix it but I didn't see the button they said to click so I did a live chat and the operator tell me what to click but that button says there is $5 fee. I tell the operator and she said yes there is a fee. I call and change it. No fee was mentioned but I was talking to a computer. So now I have to wait until tomorrow or longer. So bummed.

Anahita Balsara

How is everybody liking their purchases from YSL summer? I am tempted by the Saharienne bronzer balm but am unsure of what color to order. I wear BD 50 in the touche eclat foundation. Do you think the kiss and blush which is the online exclusive will be flattering on an olive skinned darked eyed person with pigmented lips? I'm worried it might look like mud. Also has anyone tried the new glosses or the online exclusive eye palette? Sorry for all the questions but Im trying to be more selective as Tom Ford, Dior and Chanel summer are going to kill my wallet. Please let me know your thoughts on the YSL summer collection. Thanks

Icecaramellatte

Oh what I had to go through to get this package today. Anyway, here are my swatches. The palette is not earth shattering but it will get use from me. It swatches much better than the spring palette did on me and I really like that pink color. Will try it on the eyes another day. The Kiss n Blush is a really good shade for me too. I'm eager to get the other kiss n blush now.

Anahita Balsara

Oh what I had to go through to get this package today. Anyway, here are my swatches. The palette is not earth shattering but it will get use from me. It swatches much better than the spring palette did on me and I really like that pink color. Will try it on the eyes another day. The Kiss n Blush is a really good shade for me too. I'm eager to get the other kiss n blush now.

Oh. I love it. They look awesome. Based on your swatches, I just place by order for the palette and the kiss and blush and becasue I am so OCD I preordered the rest of the collection with my SA at Nordstrom in Chicago for their big global event they're having on May 1 and 2. She says they're going to have really good gwps.

Icecaramellatte

Oh. I love it. They look awesome. Based on your swatches, I just place by order for the palette and the kiss and blush and becasue I am so OCD I preordered the rest of the collection with my SA at Nordstrom in Chicago for their big global event they're having on May 1 and 2. She says they're going to have really good gwps.
So glad to help. Tell us how you like them. May is right around the corner!

Medgal07

Enjoy ICL!! I only got the K & B, Ocre Luxurieux (Orange Rust) 14 and I LOVE the color. Although pretty, the palette looked too much like YSL palettes that I already have.

Psych1

I'm confused about the palette, where is it available? Lol

I got the Bronzing Blur Powder and a bunch of the Full Metal Liquid Eyeshadows (not sure if they're a part of this particular collection, but they came out at the same time & are LE).

Nordstrom & NM have everything from this collection except for the eyeshadow palette?
th_confused_new.gif

Icecaramellatte

I got the Bronzing Blur Powder and a bunch of the Full Metal Liquid Eyeshadows (not sure if they're a part of this particular collection, but they came out at the same time & are LE).

Nordstrom & NM have everything from this collection except for the eyeshadow palette?
th_confused_new.gif
It's only on yslbeautyus.com if you are in the US.

http://www.yslbeautyus.com

bunnypoet

th_confused_new.gif
Nice haul! What color did you get in the Bronzing Blur Powder?

Latest posts