YSL Summer 2015- Les Sahariennes

ashievic

The nail polishes and lip gloss I ordered arrived yesterday. Not sure they are keepers. The lip gloss fanned out, which is rare for me to occur.

Psych1

Nice haul! What color did you get in the Bronzing Blur Powder?
Thanks! I got apricot, the lightest shade. I've been wearing it as an overall setting powder, as opposed to a bronzer, by puffing it in after my foundation. Gives a really beautiful finish!

bunnypoet

Thanks! I got apricot, the lightest shade. I've been wearing it as an overall setting powder, as opposed to a bronzer, by puffing it in after my foundation. Gives a really beautiful finish!
Cool way to use this! I can't wait to check out these colors in person. It's one of the summer makeup products I am most excited about.

mysteereous

I picked up the Blur Perfector in 6 Sienne from Neiman Marcus. Majorly bummed that it is not dark AT ALL. I've been sitting up here fantasizing about bronzing my face with some YSL goodness, and it is literally the color of my skin (I am BD65 in YSK Fusion Ink foundation). Oh well.

Since there were no testers, the SA had to open a box to show me the color. I'm glad we started with the 'darkest' color. I bought it anyway, mainly because I am interested in testing out the blurring properties. But yeah, this will be an all over setting powder for me or I will use just on my T zone with Fusion Ink. I didn't want to use the sponge, so I rubbed a little bit with my finger on and beside my nose, where I have large pores. It did fill my pores nicely. The texture is nice and light. Beyond that, I will just have to wait and see how it wears.

Vineetha

http://www.temptalia.com/ysl-onde-sable-pink-cascade-steamy-coral-full-metal-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh what I had to go through to get this package today. Anyway, here are my swatches. The palette is not earth shattering but it will get use from me. It swatches much better than the spring palette did on me and I really like that pink color. Will try it on the eyes another day. The Kiss n Blush is a really good shade for me too. I'm eager to get the other kiss n blush now.

I'm caught between thinking I do not need that palette and thinking I think I would use that palette a lot. I find that the YSL neutral-ish palettes are real workhorses for me, so it would probably get a lot of face time.

Ernie

I'm caught between thinking I do not need that palette and thinking I think I would use that palette a lot. I find that the YSL neutral-ish palettes are real workhorses for me, so it would probably get a lot of face time.
Kate, I got this e/s palette and I'm loving it, fyi.

Medgal07

Enjoy the palette ladies. It's absolutely beautiful but reminds me of other YSL palettes that I have, so I skipped this one.
I got the Baby Doll Kiss & Blush and the color is one of my favs---can't get enough and just might back it up---it's my HG orange/rust lippie.

Vineetha

Some more swatches!

http://www.temptalia.com/ysl-dewy-gold-aquatic-copper-taupe-drop-full-metal-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches#more-194126

katred

Specktra Bestie
I got a chance to swatch the summer eye shadow palette and I LOVE IT. Very peach/ apricot cast to some of the shades. It wasn't for sale yet, but I'm getting it for certain

katred

Specktra Bestie
I had a chance to swatch the new bronzers today and I'm surprised how much I liked the lightest one. It was more like a warm peach.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Finally caved and got the lightest shade of the bronzing/ blur powder "Abricot". It's not bronze at all, but a warm apricot orange (well-named). I also picked up Bordeaux Sarouel lip gloss. I hadn't realized how beautiful it was at first, but there's a gorgeous shimmer buried in it that gives it great depth. Still contemplating the eye shadow palette.

Latest posts