Zoeva

bunnypoet

Well I heard back from SpaceNK. Not a definite answer but . . . "At this time, we do not have any information about the Zoeva eyeshadow palettes coming back in stock as they were a limited edition. We recommend checking back on our website within the next few weeks for any updates regarding the availability of these palettes."

They did tell me which ones they had carried. I only remember seeing 2 on the website but there were 3. I think I'll go check in store tomorrow. If I was smart, I'd call around but I just don't feel like it. Plus, I'm unsure if I should try and order them from the Zoeva site or just wait for the new Spectrum collection which looks great.

I just called one of the Space NK stores in Cali. She said that they are sold out of all Zoeva palettes (they sold out in early December), and they have no plans at this time to restock. She thinks they were only meant for the holiday season. :/ I hope another retailer starts carrying them, or one of the big beauty supply stores does (Frends, Naimies, Muse, Nigel, Alcone, etc.).

Icecaramellatte

Thanks for the info! I only saw 2 palettes on the site as well. The third one must have been the En Taupe which I wanted to get, but I never saw it in stock and missed out. I didn't want to buy directly from Zoeva, but it seems to be the only option at this time. Hmmm. If I get a chance I will try to call a few SpaceNK stores.

I had forgotten about the Spectrum collection. My low-buy for 2016 (one of my many New Year's resolutions) is going to be hard to stick to, but my makeup spending in 2015 was out of control. :smashfreak:

No they had the Cocoa Blend palette. I know if I had seen it, I would have grabbed it. I did see they Smoky palette in a Bloomingdale's the week before Christmas so I haven't given up hope yet. If not, I'll order from Zoeva. The shipping was pricey though.

bunnypoet

No they had the Cocoa Blend palette. I know if I had seen it, I would have grabbed it. I did see they Smoky palette in a Bloomingdale's the week before Christmas so I haven't given up hope yet. If not, I'll order from Zoeva. The shipping was pricey though.

I'll call the 2 other SpaceNK's that I have shopped from to see if they have any palettes left. My sister went to a SpaceNK at Bloomies a few days ago. Kicking myself that I didn't ask her to look for one for me.

Did you have to pay customs duties when you ordered from Zoeva directly? That's what I don't want to have to deal with.

Icecaramellatte

I stopped at one bloomies, called another and a store. I was told they were sold out and the last one said they had to send back the ones left already as it was only for the holidays. I still consider today part of the holidays. I guess they don't. I was told to check the website.

bunnypoet

I stopped at one bloomies, called another and a store. I was told they were sold out and the last one said they had to send back the ones left already as it was only for the holidays. I still consider today part of the holidays. I guess they don't. I was told to check the website.

Sometimes items pop in and out of stock on the SpaceNK website. I have a miles long wishlist which I check regularly, and pages for brands/item frequently appear and disappear.

I am impatient though and I went ahead and ordered Cocoa Blend, En Taupe palettes, and a makeup bag directly from the Zoeva website.

Icecaramellatte

Sometimes items pop in and out of stock on the SpaceNK website. I have a miles long wishlist which I check regularly, and pages for brands/item frequently appear and disappear.

I am impatient though and I went ahead and ordered Cocoa Blend, En Taupe palettes, and a makeup bag directly from the Zoeva website.

Oh Thanks for telling me. I may go this route too. Let me know how things go.

mel33t

In the blog post, it says January 11.

Thanks!!! :)

(I like the new avatar shelly :) ... well new to me anyway, had some issues with this site and ads and it was difficult to read on my phone but I think I've gotten the hang of it!! )

bunnypoet

Swatches of all the Spectrum palettes:
http://www.picturresque.de/zoeva-spectrum-collection/

Yep. Need everything. :eek:

Wow. These swatches are better than I imagined. I must stay strong though. I just placed an order and I have to take a break before placing another one.

Oh Thanks for telling me. I may go this route too. Let me know how things go.

I will! I read in the Comments section of Tempatalia's Zoeva review that SpaceNK has no plans at this time of restocking Zoeva in stores. I wonder if this was the plan all along (to stock only for the Holidays) or if they changed their minds on the brand for whatever reason.

Icecaramellatte

I just checked the site and a palette popped up but says its out of stock. They may have restocked and I missed it again. I think with the shipping cost it would come out cheaper to order from Zoeva direct assuming no huge customs charges. I'm just having trouble narrowing it down. They all look good. Plus I'm trying to figure out if any are too much like the new ones coming out.

bunnypoet

I just checked the site and a palette popped up but says its out of stock. They may have restocked and I missed it again. I think with the shipping cost it would come out cheaper to order from Zoeva direct assuming no huge customs charges. I'm just having trouble narrowing it down. They all look good. Plus I'm trying to figure out if any are too much like the new ones coming out.

In my SpaceNK wishlist it says there are two of the cocoa palettes left, but then it says Out Of Stock.

For me, with the 9% sales tax rate in LA, it was cheaper to buy from the website directly. But as you said, only if I am not hit with customs fees later on. I have wanted to buy the 3 section makeup bag for a while and Space NK never carried this, so it made sense to buy from Zoeva.

I had to summon up all my self-control to not buy all the palettes. Initially, I wanted to get: Cocoa Blend, En Taupe, Mixed Metals, Naturally Yours, Rose Golden, and Rodeo Belle. But then I decided to start with Cocoa, Taupe, and Metals.

And this is not even counting the new ones. I may have to place a second order if I like the formulation once my wallet recovers.

mel33t

In my SpaceNK wishlist it says there are two of the cocoa palettes left, but then it says Out Of Stock.

For me, with the 9% sales tax rate in LA, it was cheaper to buy from the website directly. But as you said, only if I am not hit with customs fees later on. I have wanted to buy the 3 section makeup bag for a while and Space NK never carried this, so it made sense to buy from Zoeva.

I had to summon up all my self-control to not buy all the palettes. Initially, I wanted to get: Cocoa Blend, En Taupe, Mixed Metals, Naturally Yours, Rose Golden, and Rodeo Belle. But then I decided to start with Cocoa, Taupe, and Metals.

And this is not even counting the new ones. I may have to place a second order if I like the formulation once my wallet recovers.

I want to buy En Taupe and Cocoa Blend as well as a few of their brushes but I've never used PayPal before. This might be a dumb question but when you bought from Zoeva did you have any issues?

bunnypoet

I want to buy En Taupe and Cocoa Blend as well as a few of their brushes but I've never used PayPal before. This might be a dumb question but when you bought from Zoeva did you have any issues?

I have't received my package yet, so I can only speak of my buying/paying experience. I've had a PayPal account for years, so the payment process was easy for me on the site (just like buying from a US company). But the real test will be the delivery of the package. Their carrier is DHL Parcel.

MzBrownBeauty

I know this question wasn't for me but thought I'd share my experience w/PayPal. If you do online shopping, I would suggest signing up. I even use it to pay some of my monthly subscriptions. I had an issue with a seller and they refunded the money. I prefer it to giving each individual seller my credit or debit information. I'm so against providing different shops my credit info that unless they have paypal, I won't use them except in rare instances. My experience with them has been good & I've used PayPal for years.

I plan on placing an order with Zoeva but cringe:snooty: at the shipping cost.

Shars

I'll call the 2 other SpaceNK's that I have shopped from to see if they have any palettes left. My sister went to a SpaceNK at Bloomies a few days ago. Kicking myself that I didn't ask her to look for one for me.

Did you have to pay customs duties when you ordered from Zoeva directly? That's what I don't want to have to deal with.

I didn't have to pay any customs duties when I ordered directly from them. The only issue I had was on USPS' end... Zoeva shipped in by DHL and it got to the states very quickly but then DHL handed it over to USPS for delivery and then USPS "lost" it... tracking didn't update for days. Only for us to find out it had been delivered but they didn't scan to say it had been delivered *smh*

bunnypoet

I didn't have to pay any customs duties when I ordered directly from them. The only issue I had was on USPS' end... Zoeva shipped in by DHL and it got to the states very quickly but then DHL handed it over to USPS for delivery and then USPS "lost" it... tracking didn't update for days. Only for us to find out it had been delivered but they didn't scan to say it had been delivered *smh*

Thanks for sharing your experience with their site! I was hoping that DHL would deliver it directly rather than having USPS handle it. I have found DHL to be faster and more reliable overall. I'll keep my fingers crossed that my box arrives safe and sound because I don't want have to argue with a non-US company over any issues. The last time it happened (with another company), it didn't go as well as I had hoped.

But at least you didn't have to pay customs. Hope that is the case with me as well!

I can't wait to receive my Zoe makeup bag! I've been oohing and ahhing over it for a while now after seeing it on my YT vids.

https://www.zoeva-shop.de/makeup-tote-zoe-bag/a-8000357/

Latest posts