mkoparanova

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/02/zoeva-rose-golden-vol-2-brush-sets.html

I can't wait! And a brush holder
thud.gif

Shars

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/02/zoeva-rose-golden-vol-2-brush-sets.html

I can't wait! And a brush holder
thud.gif
I'm really happy that the brushes in this rose golden set are different from the other face sets. The detailing on it is stunning though!

mkoparanova

I'm really happy that the brushes in this rose golden set are different from the other face sets. The detailing on it is stunning though!
Me too! And the useless (imo) concealer brush is only in one of the sets! The foundation brush looks like my favourite Sigma F80.

stylabell

Thanks. I'm totally getting the eye set. I want both but last count I have about 40 brushes. Another question, is this a limited edition or glong to be a permanent collection?

mkoparanova

Thanks. I'm totally getting the eye set. I want both but last count I have about 40 brushes. Another question, is this a limited edition or glong to be a permanent collection?
I have no idea but the other rose gold set has been available for over a year now, although it was out of stock for a few months. The palette :eyelove: http://livelifegorgeous.nl/2015/02/zoeva-rose-golden-eyeshadow-palette/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=zoeva-rose-golden-eyeshadow-palette http://www.reallyree.com/2015/02/zoeva-rose-golden-palette-review-swatches.html Has anyone tried their eyeshadows?

Shars

Did you see it? http://www.reallyree.com/2015/02/zoeva-brush-holder-rose-golden.html
I expected something much nicer, maybe a metallic rose gold one, not a plain plastic one with some print on it.
Yeah, I wouldn't pay 7 quid for that!

ginestra213

Yeah, I found it after. It's cute, but underwhelming :( Hopefully since this is their first, they'll offer better ones!

mkoparanova

I got the 2 sets and the palette today, they are sooo pretty! I spot-cleaned a few brushes quickly, so I can use them. The 104 is almost the same as Sigma F80, the latter is just a little bit denser. I loved the 109 for contouring, it applies and blends the colour perfectly! The two shaders are also pretty good. The brow brush is great for a strong brow. There are quite a lot of crease brushes and I'm not sure which ones I used but they were ok. I really liked the blush brush, I usually use the angled kind, so I don't know how this one would compare to a similar one from a different brand.

I also loved the palette, the shades are very pigmented! The matte ones are a bit drier and not creamy like the rest but I think that this is normal. It would be perfect for summer! I think the texture might be similar to the MUG foil es but I don't have any of them, so that's just an assumption based on the swatches I've seen.

Shars

I got the 2 sets and the palette today, they are sooo pretty! I spot-cleaned a few brushes quickly, so I can use them. The 104 is almost the same as Sigma F80, the latter is just a little bit denser. I loved the 109 for contouring, it applies and blends the colour perfectly! The two shaders are also pretty good. The brow brush is great for a strong brow. There are quite a lot of crease brushes and I'm not sure which ones I used but they were ok. I really liked the blush brush, I usually use the angled kind, so I don't know how this one would compare to a similar one from a different brand.

I also loved the palette, the shades are very pigmented! The matte ones are a bit drier and not creamy like the rest but I think that this is normal. It would be perfect for summer! I think the texture might be similar to the MUG foil es but I don't have any of them, so that's just an assumption based on the swatches I've seen.
Yay!! *Adds 104 to list!* I've been looking at that 109 too. It looks similar to the new Marc Jacobs one (blush and contour) and one that Morphe brushes does (G30 I think). I also want to try the 112 even though I know I don't use those types of brushes for applying foundation lol. I wish they would do an LE set with just face brushes. I'm drowning in eye brushes.

Good to know that the palettes are good. Have you ever tried their liners? I heard that they are pretty good too.

mkoparanova

Yay!! *Adds 104 to list!* I've been looking at that 109 too. It looks similar to the new Marc Jacobs one (blush and contour) and one that Morphe brushes does (G30 I think). I also want to try the 112 even though I know I don't use those types of brushes for applying foundation lol. I wish they would do an LE set with just face brushes. I'm drowning in eye brushes.

Good to know that the palettes are good. Have you ever tried their liners? I heard that they are pretty good too.
I haven't but I've heard the same thing. My second F80 started shedding and I've only had it for less than 3 months! I hope this one can replace it.

I think they do have some sets with face brushes only. Tbh, I opened the packages today and although the brushes are super pretty, I realized that I don't need the eye set at all! I'm keeping it though
lol.gif

Shars

I haven't but I've heard the same thing. My second F80 started shedding and I've only had it for less than 3 months! I hope this one can replace it.

I think they do have some sets with face brushes only. Tbh, I opened the packages today and although the brushes are super pretty, I realized that I don't need the eye set at all! I'm keeping it though
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif

blushingbunny

I ordered the Rose Gold Vol. 2 eye set the day it released. It's my first Zoeva purchase and I can't wait to get them! I'm hoping that they'll be my favorite brushes ever. I live in the US, not sure how long they will take to arrive. Anyone else in the US make an order before, how long did yours take?

Latest posts