ZUCA Pro Artist

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia
Hmmm.. Baci maybe your collection would fit if you could buy the artists backpack as well? You could hook it onto the extending travel handle of the original zuca. ZCA : Artist Backpack

thanks! i was considering that as well. I forgot to mention I also have an airbrush compressor and airbrush foundations, so I was thinking about the backpack for that. I'm pretty sure my airbrush would fit in that open area and all my airbrush supplies in one of the pouches, so that would leave another pouch open for other stuff...butttt i don't bring my airbrush to most of my jobs if i don't have to just because it's a pain in the butt to lug around.

btw I'm currently using two of these stacked on top of each other:
Crop In Style Rolling Bead Organizer♥: portable storage♥: multi-purpose craft storage♥: storage♥: Shop | Joann.com
xprd125534_m.jpg

I'd advise people to buy this, because it's cheap ($99 but they always have those 40% off coupons to make it $60) and it really holds a lot. I'm just tired of lugging around two of them plus my caboodle thing. Since the tote is actually designed for organizing beads, there are a lot of compartments in them. I took out all the dividers but there a few built in dividers that you can't remove, and because of that, there is a lot of wasted space. But as long as you don't have as much makeup as me, this won't be a problem for anyone
smiles.gif

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbeta
Nice! Looks great for travel. How is it working out so far?

It's been great. I'm so sorry I haven't posted more pictures. It was packed up in a hurry from a wedding and I've unpacked bits and pieces. When I finally get some time to properly re-pack it, I'll take some pictures.

devin

Very nice! I have been eyeing that Zuca for a while. Looks like it can hold quite a bit and is convenient to carry around as well!

busybeauty

Hi there,

I am DYING for one of these cases. I live in Toronto, Canada and I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge as to how to get the MAC Zuca case. Let me know.

Julia

Piarpreet

Can anybody tell me if this fits on the overhead compartment of a plane? would they allow me to carry on???

Piarpreet

But there is a standard size for "carry on" luggage. They wont even let you attempt taking it with you if it doesnt have the size for a carry on.

Latest posts