Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

ashievic

Meddy, I can't find the pics of Eton Moi I was referring to. Heck, with my scrambled brain, who knows where I saw it????

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Eton Moi

https://instagram.com/p/8BWwd-vxn5/

https://instagram.com/p/8BVmRLPxl1/
Thanks this is the post. Even in the tube, my Eton Moi is super dark, so I do wonder if it the lighting or perhaps a different color???

ashievic

Here are my pics of Eton Moi, to me it looks really close to black in the tube. Yes, I know

I am woman of no color....

Medgal07

I like how Rococotte looked so I ordered it but it's on backorder at Nordies with the expected ship date of Oct 9, so that's not too bad.

Hopefully I won't be disappointed with Eton Moi but if so, I already have it's replacement with Rococotte which initially I liked Rococotte but wished it was in satin but after seeing the lip swatch in that video, it looks nice so had to pull the trigger.
Good purchase plan. I wore Very Privé for the first time yesterday and it's the perfect burgundy for me----more red-brown instead of purple. I love it! I wore it with the
Ada lip definer, which is the darkest of the five.

ashievic

I don't have my spices in order. But I do have my lipsticks sorted in nudes, pinks, brights, wine/berry, plum/purples, and reds. I need to get a life.....I also have my blushes in order of hues and values and the color family.....

ashievic

BD is lighter and more berry, there is a pic I posted a few weeks ago showing BD, Black Orchid and some others next to Eton Moi. This pic today was one swipe, so it is dark, at least on me. I do love it.....

ashievic

Eton Moi is on the left, then CT Glastonberry, TF Black Orchid, TF Black Dahila, TF Dark and Stormy, and the far right maybe Pavlos???

Missyrocks

OMGJust received the RL and I'm totally in love! :eyelove:The formula is amazeballs. Tomorrow I'm supposed to get Just Nothing". Will try to post swatches when it arrives.

elegant-one

OMGJust received the RL and I'm totally in love! :eyelove:The formula is amazeballs. Tomorrow I'm supposed to get Just Nothing". Will try to post swatches when it arrives.
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif
It IS amazing!!!! Happy you love it.

Medgal07

Awesome Missy!
cheerleader.gif
Which formula did you get? You really can't go wrong w/any of the RLs

Sugar & Spice

I checked Nordstrom site earlier and they must got a new shipment and some of the lipsticks are already on backorder again with a ship date of Nov. 20!

I'm so happy my Rococotte was apart of the recent shipment with the Oct. ship date.

The CL craze is real!

Medgal07

I checked Nordstrom site earlier and they must got a new shipment and some of the lipsticks are already on backorder again with a ship date of Nov. 20!

I'm so happy my Rococotte was apart of the recent shipment with the Oct. ship date.

The CL craze is real!
When my RL, matte was backordered they shipped it 2 weeks before the projected ship date.

Missyrocks

[COLOR=0000FF]   Awesome Missy![/COLOR] :cheer: [COLOR=0000FF] Which formula did you get?  You really can't go wrong w/any of the RLs[/COLOR]
I got the matte. I have Tutulle and really love it. But I hadn't expected a matte formula to be so awesome- almost like the satin. It's luscious! I'd love to get Bengali, too. I'm waiting for Just Nothing today or tomorrow and will swatch them when I get them. I'm so jelly of all the ones you got! Now I'm kicking myself I didn't order more when they were in stock!

Missyrocks

:haha: :pompom: It IS amazing!!!! Happy you love it.
It totally rocks! I really had no idea. I've never gotten a TF matte after Tarababyz said they were just like Maybelline's! Lol. I never even tried them on after that. How does TF matte compare to these? I have a thing about scent but this formula is awesome.

elegant-one

It totally rocks! I really had no idea. I've never gotten a TF matte after Tarababyz said they were just like Maybelline's! Lol. I never even tried them on after that. How does TF matte compare to these? I have a thing about scent but this formula is awesome.
Probably not like Maybelline
girlhaha.gif
I love the TF mattes. They are not dry & look really pretty on the lips. The CL's are just amazing on.

Latest posts