Chanel Spring 2015

Winthrop44

I am patiently waiting for NM online to upload this collection. I already bought the RAVs, eturd, and the blushes from Nordies. I have a NM gc in my wallet, and NM just sent me another $100 gc b/c of a screw up that they did with my account.
Sort of an apology gc, but it is only valid through the end of the month.
huh2.gif
Whatever. I plan to haul a lot of the remaining products from this collection as soon as NM online gets with the program.
I have one of the "apology" GCs too. Too bad at this point just about everybody BUT Neimans has the darn collection up!

Medgal07

Ella, this is for you. I promised to let you know about Badine. I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!! It's such a soft girly pink. I exfoliated my lips this morning per
my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter. I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup. I then put on Chanel
Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put
on Badine. It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light. As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]Ella, this is for you.  I promised to let you know about Badine.  I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!!  It's such a soft girly pink.  I exfoliated my lips this morning per [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter.  I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup.  I then put on Chanel[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]on Badine.  It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light.  As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.[/COLOR]                 [COLOR=000000]    [/COLOR]
You are gorgeous

EllaS

Ella, this is for you. I promised to let you know about Badine. I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!! It's such a soft girly pink. I exfoliated my lips this morning per
my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter. I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup. I then put on Chanel
Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put
on Badine. It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light. As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.

Gorgeous woman!
eyelove.gif
I'm so glad Badine isn't giving you problems. The color is beautiful and beautiful on you(!), no denying that. Maybe filling in the lips with a lip liner is the ticket? Because I've done all the exfoliating and balming I can do LOL.

Maybe you can see my issue in this photo. It just keeps breaking up and collecting unevenly all over my lips. It's not even flaky there. This is after exfoliating and moisturizing and putting on a base of Guerlain KissKiss Liplift. No liner.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Ella, this is for you.  I promised to let you know about Badine.  I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!!  It's such a soft girly pink.  I exfoliated my lips this morning per [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter.  I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup.  I then put on Chanel[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]on Badine.  It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light.  As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.[/COLOR]                 [COLOR=000000]    [/COLOR]
That's such a pretty shade On you meddy!!! Gorgeous!! :thud:

laurennnxox

Oh my goodness!!! Looks wonderful on you. Simply stunning!

Medgal07

Gorgeous woman!
eyelove.gif
I'm so glad Badine isn't giving you problems. The color is beautiful and beautiful on you(!), no denying that. Maybe filling in the lips with a lip liner is the ticket? Because I've done all the exfoliating and balming I can do LOL.

Maybe you can see my issue in this photo. It just keeps breaking up and collecting unevenly all over my lips. It's not even flaky there. This is after exfoliating and moisturizing and putting on a base of Guerlain KissKiss Liplift. No liner.

Thanks so much Ella. I can just see where it's worn off a bit in the center of your top lip. The color is simply gorgeous but it loos more yellow on you, and much less
so, on me. Having had it on for a few hours now, it's just starting to feel a wee bit dry. Have you noticed that, or is just me? I think I'll put a little Chanel Glossimer in
Brilliance o2 (Soft Pink). I suspect perhaps the lip pencil could be drying but the gloss resolved that quickly.

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Lipgloss-LÈVRES-SCINTILLANTES-88721
That's such a pretty shade On you meddy!!! Gorgeous!!
thud.gif
Thank you darling Vee!

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox

Oh my goodness!!! Looks wonderful on you. Simply stunning!
Thanks so much lovely Lauren!!!

Winthrop44

Gorgeous woman!
eyelove.gif

Ella, are you talking about your bottom lip where you see some patchiness? I get that sometimes and my solution is to wear a Chantecaille Lip Chic for a few days in a row rather than a regular lipstick. I find them really hydrating, esp in the winter, and they eliminate those dry patches that some lipsticks seem to highlight. That said...I doubt most people looking at you from a normal distance would notice that with this type of color. It looks very pretty on both you and Medgal!

Medgal07

Ella, are you talking about your bottom lip where you see some patchiness? I get that sometimes and my solution is to wear a Chantecaille Lip Chic for a few days in a row rather than a regular lipstick. I find them really hydrating, esp in the winter, and they eliminate those dry patches that some lipsticks seem to highlight. That said...I doubt most people looking at you from a normal distance would notice that with this type of color. It looks very pretty on both you and Medgal!
Do the Lip Chics also make the lips plumper? Thanks for your compliment!!!!

EllaS

Yep, the patchy bottom lip. You see what I'm talking about. It just keeps collecting, even in spots that I don't feel any rough patches. Thank you so much for the Chantecaille recommendation. I've been loading my lips up with the cheap but very moisturizing Badger Balm for the past couple of days but obviously I've still got some "issues" ;-) And I know you're right from more of a distance people probably can't tell but it's painfully obvious to me. Perfectionism is a killer!

Medgal07

My complexion is uber-warm. I'm sure it's pulling out the yellow in it. Thank you so much for the glossimer recommendation! TBH I did notice Badine start to feel drying, even on its own. Not sure what I'm going to do yet with this one!
Yep, the patchy bottom lip. You see what I'm talking about. It just keeps collecting, even in spots that I don't feel any rough patches. Thank you so much for the Chantecaille recommendation. I've been loading my lips up with the cheap but very moisturizing Badger Balm for the past couple of days but obviously I've still got some "issues" ;-) And I know you're right from more of a distance people probably can't tell but it's painfully obvious to me. Perfectionism is a killer!
I hear that Ella. You have to be comfortable, regardless!!!

Winthrop44

Do the Lip Chics also make the lips plumper? Thanks for your compliment!!!!
You are gorgeous. Everything looks beautiful on you! I never really thought about it but I guess the rehydrating effect of the Lip Chics does make my lips look fuller. I really love them. If you've never tried them you should give one a try.

Dominique33

You look absolutely radiant and gorgeous ! Beautiful makeup.

alexisweaver

Oh My GOSH!!!!!! Meddy!!!! You are ridiculously beautiful! So stunning. Radiating. A natural beauty! I love the whole look!!

Latest posts