Chanel Spring 2015

Medgal07

I did... But I have polish ADD so it will be awhile before I give it another shot.
lmao.gif
I'd like to see your collection!!!

Shars

Ella, this is for you. I promised to let you know about Badine. I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!! It's such a soft girly pink. I exfoliated my lips this morning per
my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter. I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup. I then put on Chanel
Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put
on Badine. It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light. As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.

Our Meddy is a stunner! I love the pink lip on you.

I saw Temptalia has her review up on the Tisse Paris quad and the two Rouge Coco Shines.

Rinstar

My bf and I went shopping for his parents' Christmas presents tonight and I stopped by the Chanel counter to see everything in person. He ended up buying me a few things for Christmas! I got Badine (because it looked so good on Medgal!), Petillante, Desinvolte and Angelique. My counter was already sold out of both Glossimers and Etourdie, so I'll get them somewhere online. I'm still contemplating Romanesque and Insaissssssaible (can not remember how to spell that one!)

laurennnxox

My bf and I went shopping for his parents' Christmas presents tonight and I stopped by the Chanel counter to see everything in person. He ended up buying me a few things for Christmas! I got Badine (because it looked so good on Medgal!), Petillante, Desinvolte and Angelique. My counter was already sold out of both Glossimers and Etourdie, so I'll get them somewhere online. I'm still contemplating Romanesque and Insaissssssaible (can not remember how to spell that one!)
Eek! I hope the CF glossimer sticks around another week at my local counter. Waiting on some gift cards to pick it up along with jersey blush and tisse V. From the perm collection

laurennnxox

Also, does anyone have the Savage Grace glossimer, (#175) and could possibly compare it to the new crazy fuchsia one? i feel like they could possibly be close, and I have SG. :) TIA!!

Rinstar

Eek! I hope the CF glossimer sticks around another week at my local counter. Waiting on some gift cards to pick it up along with jersey blush and tisse V. From the perm collection
I was surprised they were sold out! She said they'd only had the collection a few days.

Medgal07

My counter was already sold out of both Glossimers and Etourdie, so I'll get them somewhere online. I'm still contemplating Romanesque and Insaissssssaible (can not remember how to spell that one!)
friends.gif
Great haul!!! ENJOY. I hope you love everything!!!