Chanel Spring 2015

elegant-one

Ella, this is for you. I promised to let you know about Badine. I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!! It's such a soft girly pink. I exfoliated my lips this morning per
my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter. I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup. I then put on Chanel
Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put
on Badine. It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light. As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.

thud.gif
eyelove.gif
SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
love.gif

OMGosh we may be identical twins sis
pompom.gif

elegant-one

I got both of my eye palettes today & I really really love both!

I just did a quick look using the darkest shade in the TF palette up to the crease, & then the peachy salmon shade in the crease, Cassis liner.
For the Paris palette, I used the darkest shade up to the crease & the darkest mauvey pink shade in the crease. Ardoise liner

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]Ella, this is for you.  I promised to let you know about Badine.  I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!!  It's such a soft girly pink.  I exfoliated my lips this morning per [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter.  I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup.  I then put on Chanel[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]on Badine.  It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light.  As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.[/COLOR]                 [COLOR=000000]    [/COLOR]
Loveeeeeee your look medgal so beautiful u can model for the chanel ads stunninggggg

Winthrop44

girlhaha.gif
You too LOL! I never wait to try anything on.

Hey, I put Petillante on today & its pure strawberry on me, even a bit pink leaning with just a teeny tad of coral.
Great! I am getting Petillante as soon as the collection goes up on Neimans.
cheerleader.gif
Are you happy with the pigmentation level of the dark shades on your eyes?

elegant-one

Great! I am getting Petillante as soon as the collection goes up on Neimans.
cheerleader.gif
Are you happy with the pigmentation level of the dark shades on your eyes?
Yes, I am. It had much better pigmentation than the one in the store. Its actually perfect for how I want to wear it...like for daytime. The bronzey one seems more pigmented than the greyish shade. I LOVE the bronzey plummy shade so much.

I am SO happy you are getting that lipstick!!!! Its so beautiful on.
th_DANCE.gif

figarro

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/12/chanel-collection-reverie-parisienne-le.html
Oh my, that glossimer Crazy Fuschia is to die for! I've never worn Chanel glossimer, but this could be my first piece
love.gif

*back to reading the rest of the thread and prepare my shopping list
lol.gif

elegant-one

Oh my, that glossimer Crazy Fuschia is to die for! I've never worn Chanel glossimer, but this could be my first piece
love.gif

*back to reading the rest of the thread and prepare my shopping list
lol.gif
Its super gorgeous in person. I know I will end up with it.

starletta8

Ella, this is for you. I promised to let you know about Badine. I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!! It's such a soft girly pink. I exfoliated my lips this morning per
my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter. I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup. I then put on Chanel
Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put
on Badine. It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light. As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.

Wow, you (and the lipstick) look beautiful!