Chanel Spring 2015

elegant-one

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it
smiles.gif
i'd love for swatches when you get the chance!
friends.gif
Thanks hun! It so pretty & I really don't do glosses any more but had to have this one ;)

If I have time tomorrow, I will definitely post pics
heart.gif

elegant-one

EO's swatches are the best!!! So clear and color accurate!!
love.gif
bouquet.gif
Aww, you just want more presents for Christmas don't you
Christmas.gif

Just kidding doll, that is so sweet of you to say. I try.

I feel like a total crazy today juggling everything for the holidays. We're packing up to go stay with the kids...Then hubs says to me, "I'm not sure we can get everything in the SUV"
icon_eek.gif
huh2.gif
lmao.gif
Awww, jam it all in there & I can ride on roof or something
greengrin.gif
We bought them a huge big screen tv that already has all the programs installed on it & it just barely fit in the back
sigh.gif
and then there are all the puppies toys
flower.gif

Medgal07

Yep, I posted some pics a page or 2 back. I really love it on. Its so pretty on you Sis
heart.gif

love.gif
bouquet.gif
Aww, you just want more presents for Christmas don't you
Christmas.gif

Just kidding doll, that is so sweet of you to say. I try.

I feel like a total crazy today juggling everything for the holidays. We're packing up to go stay with the kids...Then hubs says to me, "I'm not sure we can get everything in the SUV"
icon_eek.gif
huh2.gif
lmao.gif
Awww, jam it all in there & I can ride on roof or something
greengrin.gif
We bought them a huge big screen tv that already has all the programs installed on it & it just barely fit in the back
sigh.gif
and then there are all the puppies toys
flower.gif

th_happy1.gif
Oh I'll have run back a few pages to see the pics!
lmao.gif
lol.gif
But of course---more presents, more presents
cheerleader.gif
. You should wait until after the holidays for the swatches. Just go and have a safe & wonderful trip, and an amazing time with OUR family!!!!. That's quite a nice gift you're giving the kids. If hubs puts you on the hood make sure you dress warmly. In fact, put a flask of merlot in you
pocket.

My Chanel Stylo Yeux WPLL Eyeliner, Ardoise 912 just arrived---that was lightening fast. So many things to play with, so little time
sigh.gif

Merry Christmas,
th_thb5ed765e.gif
and a happy & healthy New Year!!!
th_thstars.gif
th_kiss.gif
friends.gif

juujubes

Hello ladies! The collection is out at The Bay (I believe someone has mentioned this already), I live about 45 minutes from Toronto and my local counter literally just got stock today. I purchased both of the blushes. Interestingly enough, the Camelia blush is $50CAD o_O. I'm not complaining lol. I am tempted to buy a backup because it only has 3g of product.

boschicka

Ella, this is for you. I promised to let you know about Badine. I'm wearing it and I LOVE it!!! It's such a soft girly pink. I exfoliated my lips this morning per
my usual morning routine and put my usual lip balm, Herbivore Botanical Lip Butter. I wear that until I'm today to put on my makeup. I then put on Chanel
Rouge Coco Baume Hydrant and bloted before lining and filling my lips with Chanel Sonic Pink, Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer, 70 and then put
on Badine. It's very cloudy today so this iPad pic is in artificial light. As you know, Badine is brighter IRL.

Good gawd, woman, it's criminal. You are gorgeous!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I can't even believe it but I think I'm returning Badine! I'm shocked by how bad it is (on me). I have bathed my lips in moisture for the last 24 hours and honestly they're pretty good now. And I am STILL having serious issues with the formula. It's collecting EVERYWHERE. In the corners of my mouth? That NEVER happens to me. On flakes that aren't even there? Seriously I'll see it collecting and rub my finger over it and there's not even an actual flake there. I have tried balm, no balm and my Guerlain KissKiss Liplift primer and nothing fixes it. Literally after about 15 minutes the color seems to break apart on my bottom lip and that's when it collects everywhere it shouldn't and looks ridiculously patchy all over the lip. Has anyone else tried this yet? I sometimes have issues with lipsticks picking up on dry spots but this level of dysfunction is very unusual for me! 
That sounds like a mild sort of allergic reaction. I get the same sort of thing with the YSL Rouge Volupté formula.
Too funny! I am the *exact* way right now :haha: I still have some newly purchased lippies I haven't gotten around to, yet, and I still keep buying!! I look forward to hearing how it works out for you! :)
Tell me about it. I have about five new lipsticks I haven't tried yet, and more that I've worn just once. And yet they still keep coming home with me.
   [COLOR=0000FF]Do the Lip Chics also make the lips plumper?  Thanks for your compliment!!!![/COLOR]
I don't know if they make them look plumper, but definitely smoother and softer which, with the shine, sort of accomplishes the same thing. Also, your photo is incredible and CHEEKBONE ENVY 4EVER
Hello ladies! The collection is out at The Bay (I believe someone has mentioned this already), I live about 45 minutes from Toronto and my local counter literally just got stock today. I purchased both of the blushes. Interestingly enough, the Camelia blush is $50CAD o_O. I'm not complaining lol. I am tempted to buy a backup because it only has 3g of product.
Thanks for the heads up! Glad to see they're getting us more in line with the U.S. in terms of timing. Considering a regular Chanel blush is $48 (I think), the LE blush actually seems reasonable.

EllaS

You know it's funny you mention that. I can't believe that never occurred to me because I literally just had allergy testing done last week because I've been having massive sinus problems and it turns out I'm allergic to practically everything but dogs (no coincidence I'm a dog person then!). It did not even occur to me the lipstick behavior could be an allergy too. But I have had mild allergic reactions to eye primers and shadows - pretty frequently, actually. Also of note - YSL Rouge Voluptes are the absolute WORST on me (same behavior as Badine) and again never even thought it could be an allergy. Nice food for thought Katred!!

Medgal07

You know it's funny you mention that. I can't believe that never occurred to me because I literally just had allergy testing done last week because I've been having massive sinus problems and it turns out I'm allergic to practically everything but dogs (no coincidence I'm a dog person then!). It did not even occur to me the lipstick behavior could be an allergy too. But I have had mild allergic reactions to eye primers and shadows - pretty frequently, actually. Also of note - YSL Rouge Voluptes are the absolute WORST on me (same behavior as Badine) and again never even thought it could be an allergy. Nice food for thought Katred!!
It's certainly plausible Ella. I would be nice if you were able to isolate the offending ingredient (s). I have the
same issue with toothpaste---there's only one brand that I can use w/o having an adverse reaction.

prplhrt21

Also, does anyone have the Savage Grace glossimer, (#175) and could possibly compare it to the new crazy fuchsia one? i feel like they could possibly be close, and I have SG.
smiles.gif
TIA!!
Top to Bottom:
Savage Grace
Crazy Fushia
DayDream

Top: Savage Grace
Middle: Crazy Fuschia
Bottom: DayDream

EllaS

Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07
It's certainly plausible Ella. I would be nice if you were able to isolate the offending ingredient (s). I have the
same issue with toothpaste---there's only one brand that I can use w/o having an adverse reaction.

Toothpaste YES!! It took me forever to find a toothpaste that agreed with me. Now that I am aware that these lippie issues could be an allergy, I'm going to start looking at the ingredients more closely and see if there are any commonalities among the offenders.

juujubes

th_hello.gif
Juujubes!! ENJOY your blushes!!!!

Awwwwww. How sweet of you. Thank you so much!
Thanks Medgal! I am really impressed at how soon the releases are hitting counters in Canada. In the past, we would have to wait a month before it hit here! I went back to the mall after dinner and bought a backup of Camelia O_O. I figured since I had 15% off cosmetics today, it would sort of justify it...barely :). And I agree, it is criminal how gorgeous you are!

Medgal07

Thanks Medgal! I am really impressed at how soon the releases are hitting counters in Canada. In the past, we would have to wait a month before it hit here! I went back to the mall after dinner and bought a backup of Camelia O_O. I figured since I had 15% off cosmetics today, it would sort of justify it...barely :). And I agree, it is criminal how gorgeous you are!
That's good to hear. We know what it's like to wait and wish and stalk for collections
girlhaha.gif
I guess you really like Camelia Rose since you backed it up! Good for you!!!
It is a beauty!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks for the compliment---you're too kind!!!

laurennnxox

Top to Bottom: Savage Grace Crazy Fushia DayDream Top: Savage Grace Middle: Crazy Fuschia Bottom: DayDream
AWESOME! Thank you soooo much! Do you think they're different enough to warrant owning both CF & SG? I am still going to try out CF at my local counter soon. :haha:

prplhrt21

AWESOME! Thank you soooo much! Do you think they're different enough to warrant owning both CF & SG? I am still going to try out CF at my local counter soon. :haha:
I think CF is more pink..Once I swatched it, I had to have it...so I think for me, they are different enough to have both ....