Chanel Spring 2015

Miss QQ

Loving this collection! I think I want the Paris quad, (the coral one is calling me name too), and the coral gloss. Badine looks so pretty too. The camilia blush is very beautifully designed, but is the colour unique and pretty on?

Can't wait to see this collection at my counter.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to my dear chanel addicts!

th_thb5ed765e.gif
drinkup.gif

Medgal07

Top to Bottom:
Savage Grace
Crazy Fushia
DayDream

Top: Savage Grace
Middle: Crazy Fuschia
Bottom: DayDream
Really great swatches. So nice of you to have taken the time!!! You can see an ever so slight difference between SG & CF. All are really pretty. I only have CF.

Medgal07

Loving this collection! I think I want the Paris quad, (the coral one is calling me name too), and the coral gloss. Badine looks so pretty too. The camilia blush is very beautifully designed, but is the colour unique and pretty on?

th_thb5ed765e.gif
drinkup.gif
Oh just get one of everything Miss QQ. I wore Tissé Paris for the first time yesterday and I LOVE it. I have not yet worn Camilia Rose but this thread is loaded w/pics
& swatches. Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to you!!!! Happy Chanel hauling. Let us know what you decide to get

Winthrop44

I am patiently waiting for NM online to upload this collection. I already bought the RAVs, eturd, and the blushes from Nordies. I have a NM gc in my wallet, and NM just sent me another $100 gc b/c of a screw up that they did with my account.
Sort of an apology gc, but it is only valid through the end of the month.
huh2.gif
Whatever. I plan to haul a lot of the remaining products from this collection as soon as NM online gets with the program.
Haven, in case you haven't seen it, NM online finally has the collection!

elegant-one

Just got my CF gloss
love.gif
Its SO Beautiful on!!! I am really really happy I got it. Its a deep raspberry strawberry shade on my lips. It almost feels more like a thin lipstick on. No sticky glossy goopy feel. Just stunning.

juujubes

I do hope you're able to isolate it and move on with your 'makeup life.' This has to be so annoying!!

That's good to hear. We know what it's like to wait and wish and stalk for collections
girlhaha.gif
I guess you really like Camelia Rose since you backed it up! Good for you!!!
It is a beauty!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks for the compliment---you're too kind!!!
I its gorgeous on the skin, very beautifying! Right now, I am about an NC20-25 and it shows up well with a couple of layers. It is just so beautiful to look at though lol.

juujubes

th_thb5ed765e.gif
drinkup.gif
The Camelia Rose is very pretty on the skin with enough pigmentation. I don't think its unique in color IMO but if you are a Chanel fan, I am sure you will enjoy this :). I would definitely recommend the other blush in this collection - Angelique. It is a stunner.

Winthrop44

Just got my CF gloss
love.gif
Its SO Beautiful on!!! I am really really happy I got it. Its a deep raspberry strawberry shade on my lips. It almost feels more like a thin lipstick on. No sticky glossy goopy feel. Just stunning.
Sounds gorgeous! I finally ordered that and Le Pet last night. In the meantime my Ardoise which was supposed to be here yesterday via overnight shipping has gone to exception on UPS multiple times and has been sitting where it never should have been for 20 hours with nothing happening. Hopefully it isn't just plain lost.
001_unsure.gif

Medgal07

Just got my CF gloss
love.gif
cheerleader.gif
I'm so glad you love it sis. It's way to pretty to pass up. I'd like to try it over La Romanesque and/or Eturd
girlhaha.gif
(Étourdie)

Medgal07

Sounds gorgeous! I finally ordered that and Le Pet last night. In the meantime my Ardoise which was supposed to be here yesterday via overnight shipping has gone to exception on UPS multiple times and has been sitting where it never should have been for 20 hours with nothing happening. Hopefully it isn't just plain lost.
001_unsure.gif
My Ardoise arrived overnight from Nordies. I always go with standard free shipping. I guess Nordies was just showing off!
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

001_unsure.gif
You'll love both ;) Oh no, I hope you get surprised with it yet today dear.

Medgal07

Oops!
girlhaha.gif
INSAISISSABLE just fell into my cart, and will soon be on its way to me. I have a major problem. I should have just pushed the Buy the Entire Collection button.