ColourPop

mel33t

Swatches of the new CoffeebreakWithDani collab NEED!
Me too!!! So gorgeous!!
Does anyone else do a full face of makeup for fun when they're bored-- even if you don't have any plans to leave the house? :haha:  That's what i did today. I wanted to play with some of my new CP goodies. Has anyone made some looks from the Mondays in Malibu set? I'm curious to see them! I've only been using one or two with other shadows I already have-- not sure how to create a look using them together. Aaaanyway, This look is using both the freebie Birthday Girl shadow, and Hot Tamale. (I also buffed UD Riff into the crease!)  It's really pretty... but holy moly fall out. I even patted BG on with my finger and the multi-colored glitter got EVERYWHERE. And it wasn't easy to sweep away with a finger or fluffy brush. Also, it looks chunky applied to the lid-- not as beautiful and smooth as on my hand swatch. But, it was free-- so I can't really complain! Hot Tamale is soooo pretty. I used a stiff flat shader to add it to my outer V, but then buffed some more in at the end with MAC 217 for more definition.  Also wearing Lunch Money highlight, but you can't see it too well in this lighting. I'm really liking this look!  (ps, sorry it's a little blurry. I only realized after uploading. Also I am most definitely still in PJs at 5pm :angel: )
Beautiful! I love playing with makeup, especially at night before bed. :)

Avarier

(ps, sorry it's a little blurry. I only realized after uploading. Also I am most definitely still in PJs at 5pm
angelic.gif
)
I hope you rock this lip color daily, it is stunning on you! (what is it? ^-^)

Vineetha

Update on the broken free shadow!!! They did send me a replacement that I received today and this time it was intact!! So yay!!! Ps: The shipment was again in the same padded envelope but that makes sense since it was just one shadow and it must be the most cost efficient way as well!!

laurennnxox

I haven't had any problems, so far. Then again, I am only a few hours away from them. The first few packages I got were in bags; not boxes, which I didn't like but nothing has been broken.

I always try to take into consideration that not everyone is as fast as amazon ( I have prime and their two day shipping spoils me) but, dang, shipping feels super slow when you are waiting on awesome Colourpop goodies! It takes around a week for me, at the most. I'm in southern California and it's 4 or 5 days to process but only a day or two to ship.
I agree on being spoiled for fast shipping! I always get PEEVED when companies take forever to process/ship. I'm soooo spoiled with sephora flash shipping. I really think CP's issue lies with processing. My orders process for a WEEK then they're shipped to me. If they can cut down their processing time they wouldn't have to pay for faster shipping to get the item out in a reasonable time to customers. Sometimes I think their time/money/energy would be better focused on getting their customer's their items faster instead of churning out new product after new product. Because honestly it makes me wait a good period between "hauls" per se so that I get a bunch of items at once instead of a shadow every 1-2 weeks.

LOL sorry for the rant!

laurennnxox

I want to order, but I haven't even used the stuff from my last order... But I'll probably cave in a day or so.
Good thing it's okay to wait a while before ordering. I really need to wait like two weeks to order again. I haven't used all the stuff from my last haul. I already have a good sized cart set up again! I need to slow this train down haha

allthingsglam

I wish mines would ship already I also pick up some liners @vandekamp u are right colourpop have great lip liners I want them all