MAC - Style Black Discussion

Tat2dbeauty07

I think this could be one of the most talked about collections we hit over 2,000 posts ladies so is style black officially a hit?

Debbie_57

Thanks for the link!! I think some stuff sneaked into my cart-I must be really tired
mac_haul.gif
!! off to bed now!!
mac_atemywallet.gif

shontay07108

I'm going to wait until Thursday b/c I made an appointment to go in the afternoon. I am excited. I want to have them in my hand and walk out with my mac bag as opposed to ordering them. It sure is tempting though.

TISH1124

^^ I know usually when I order I do the two day upgrade...but it seems as of late they don't process it for two days then it takes til Friday or Monday for me to get it....

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
I think this could be one of the most talked about collections we hit over 2,000 posts ladies so is style black officially a hit?

Well, it certainly has people talking b/c it's different from the norm. I was thinking just now about how many items will actually be returned. Ladies will get cold feet, realize it's just not for them, or simply can't make it work and return it. I hate returns, so I am being super realistic about what I want and what will work. That's why I'm only getting Night Violet and 2 Glimmerglasses.
yes.gif

BaDKiTTy69

i hate to order online too, especially collections, cause the items come out in the stores faster then i get them by ups.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Well, it certainly has people talking b/c it's different from the norm. I was thinking just now about how many items will actually be returned. Ladies will get cold feet, realize it's just not for them, or simply can't make it work and return it. I hate returns, so I am being super realistic about what I want and what will work. That's why I'm only getting Night Violet and 2 Glimmerglasses.
yes.gif

im not getting any lip products from this collection, cause im pretty sure i will never wear black lips... and i hate to return also

shontay07108

I actually Love online ordering. I am the queen of ordering clothing online, but I hate ups. Fedex is so much more reliable where I live. And when I order I do it before a certain to ensure same day ship out. What sucks about Mac is that you can't return online items in store, so ordering online is a no no unless I already have the product and I'm just ordering a backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
im not getting any lip products from this collection, cause im pretty sure i will never wear black lips... and i hate to return also

Do you already have Night Violet or are you just not interested?

TISH1124

My list is actually still quite small ....

Gilt by Association
Cinderfella (maybe)
Paintstick - Only because I am curious about it
My Favorite Pink- Dazzleglass Creme
Soft Dazzle - Dazzleglass Creme
Smoked Purple Lipstick (nothing to do with this collection ) lol

I already have Bat Black

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Do you already have Night Violet or are you just not interested?

nope, i dont have it... i will try it at the store. im more pink, nude lip girl)))

sinergy

ill be getting mine fri..i hope..! i seen a pic in last months latina mag with a coppery gold lipstick with bling black over it, from what i can remember...it looked gorgeous! ..a little ot.. anyone been to the counter in shreveport?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Oh Erine I almost forgot to tell you Macy's extra associate is this week from Wednesday through Friday (23rd through the 25th)

ooh thanks! i still need to buy some stuff for my apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
There is only one Greasepaint Stick with Style Black. None of the official descriptions are quite on the money, so I'll give you my own description.

Greasepaint Stick - Intense black with subtle red/purple shimmer

The finish being matte and it being plain black are incorrect/mistakes/rumors. The name of this Greasepaint Stick is Greasepaint Stick. There is no specific name, as opposed to the additional two in DSquared which have specific names. Hope that clears things up!

exactly what bunnyx3 said!

hey bunny, yes, it technically doesn't have a colour name, but if you look at the brown box they come in, it says black opal. so that's why i was calling it that, hoping it would help clear up some of the confusion. apparently i was wrong.
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
The exfoliator I know some people use it on average once a week...but for the thermal mask, is it more of a daily thing? or weekly?

as i've said many times before, both the mask and the exfoliator can be used 1-3 times a week. anything more can be irritating to the skin.

TeresitaMC

Thank you!
smiles.gif
I didn't even think about getting the mask until recently. Now just trying to decide if I should get 1 or 2 with my 2 exfoliators
winks.gif

BaDKiTTy69

OT... thanks to Black Style, im sitting here on my laptop downstairs and checking the collection out... and I hear a weird noises... like somebody is popping bubble wrap... i yelled at my hubby upstairs if he was doing anything... he said no... so i heard that the noises coming from the bathroom... i go in there and there is water running from the vent on the ceiling.... OMG!!!!... lol... our toilet upstairs had an accident.... but i think we catched it on time

Latest posts