MAC - Style Black Discussion

TeresitaMC

LOL. No trust me you have helped
smiles.gif
As many explainations as I can get would be great! It really helps
smiles.gif
I've never ever YET found out if I'm an NC/NW##
ssad.gif

EDIT: I only started wearing foundation this year! (I've only used stuff just under my eyes before)

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
you tried LOL....hell it looked like Blue Flame e/s on me but over Black it looked like Star By Night

smiles.gif
It's actually an Aegean Blue at least on me. I know what color that is but its hard to describe
th_dunno.gif

I think MAC is messin with us tonight
winks.gif

Debbie_57

Quote:
What came up for you? I must have the bootleg version because I am not seeing all of anything

I'm not seeing anything either except for the greasepaint!
th_dunno.gif
Better be up soon-I have to go to bed pretty soon or else this person is going to be tired
thud.gif
tomorrow morning!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
They are both called Intense Black that is why I am confused and then one says with Purple and the other says Black matte Hummmmmm???????? So are there two Blacks?

There is only one Greasepaint Stick with Style Black. None of the official descriptions are quite on the money, so I'll give you my own description.

Greasepaint Stick - Intense black with subtle red/purple shimmer

The finish being matte and it being plain black are incorrect/mistakes/rumors. The name of this Greasepaint Stick is Greasepaint Stick. There is no specific name, as opposed to the additional two in DSquared which have specific names. Hope that clears things up!

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
What came up for you? I must have the bootleg version because I am not seeing all of anything

All the MES came up

The paint sticks

the glasses

the lipsticks

some other stuff

Tat2dbeauty07

I clicked on site map looked through that stuff and it came up woohoo didnt see any dsquared but style black and the dazzleglass cremes came up

maddiesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
I clicked on site map looked through that stuff and it came up woohoo didnt see any dsquared but style black and the dazzleglass cremes came up

I don't see any of it either.....
th_dunno.gif

Come ON MAC!!!!