MAC - Style Black Discussion

Face2Mac

Yep, just waiting here. Tone Grey in cart, any minute now,

Dagnabit, where is Night Violet and Young Punk. Only two things for me.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
They normally have that Family Silver MES at the CCO if there is one near you.....That one was not one of my favs for some reason

Eartly Riches is gonna be close in Purple color range as Young Punk w/out the Black

thanks tish - i am going to step away from young punk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i've given my hubby strict instructions that if he does buy me young punk shadow he must get it on release day because it'll sell out if he leaves it until my birthday which is the end of the month!

haha good on you!

so now my list has changed again! this is due to come out in NZ in two weeks, but my favourite MA said i can pop in next week and pick up my things
drools.gif

I currently desire:
-cinderfella MES
-the gold MES
-maybe baby goth girl
-2x VAE
-VATM
-greasepaint

crapsticks, this is going to be so expensive!

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
^ I am assuming so...they both say Intense Black ??? Right

The one I saw at the Pro store had purple shimmer in it, wasn't the pur black one for sure.

I'm giving myself a couple more days to play with the MES but I may bring some of them back. I never do that but... helll they are MES.. lot of fallout if you try to play/blend them and it would be a LOT less a pain in the ass if I'd just add some reflects AFTER I do my look.
I think that the real problem for me is that they are just so beautiful in the pot, they look like a precious stone or something.... but yeah they are starting to piss me off, after that I'm done, I swear I'll never buy a MES from MAC ever again. I can'T just keep an eyeshadow, the price of a pigment just for decorative matters, can I??
But as I said I'll still play with those this week and I'll see.

Oh I forgot about baby goth girl... I LOVE this n/p! With a top coat, in the sun... it's drool worthy.

TISH1124

They are both called Intense Black that is why I am confused and then one says with Purple and the other says Black matte Hummmmmm???????? So are there two Blacks?

TeresitaMC

I've never had/tried an MES from MAC, and since I do all my purchasing online, I'm starting to worry big time by what I'm hearing re: MES lol xD

elegant-one

Quote:
They are both called Intense Black that is why I am confused and then one says with Purple and the other says Black matte Hummmmmm???????? So are there two Blacks?

I know - it doesn't make sense.

TeresitaMC

Can someone who has Blue Flame MES in person, tell me what shade of blue it is? When swatched, is it navy? bright blue? sky? teal? w/e...etc...
Thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
The Feline one you can't put in your cart, it still says coming soon.

Right that is what I said...I think they are uploading DSquared stuff because it says coming soon

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
I'm on the us site and see nothing....

you have to go in the categories....Look under trends

Face2Mac

I'm sorry Tish, no big deal, but that has been there with the trends book. If it hits tonight, I will be mistaken.

I saw online somewhere that at the fall shows they were using the greasepaint as liner on bottom and top lashes, so getting that now.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I'm sorry Tish, no big deal, but that has been there with the trends book. If it hits tonight, I will be mistaken.

I saw online somewhere that at the fall shows they were using the greasepaint as liner on bottom and top lashes, so getting that now.

No nothing to be sorry about...what I am trying to say is ...it looks like they are uploading the Dsquared b4 the Style Black...But hopefully I am wrong and if so they will catch the mistake quickly so we can see the SB collection...just speaking of the feline...have no clue about the Grease Paint stick....never looked at that b4

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Can someone who has Blue Flame MES in person, tell me what shade of blue it is? When swatched, is it navy? bright blue? sky? teal? w/e...etc...
Thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

Well, the final color will def. depend on your skintone. But it seemed to be a medium blue to medium dark blue, not really a dark navy, not bright, not sky, not really teal

gosh, I'm not sure if that helps

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
it all came up for me and is letting me add to cart
winks.gif

What came up for you? I must have the bootleg version because I am not seeing all of anything

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Well, the final color will def. depend on your skintone. But it seemed to be a medium blue to medium dark blue, not navy, not bright, not sky, not really teal

gosh, I'm not sure if that helps

you tried LOL....hell it looked like Blue Flame e/s on me but over Black it looked like Star By Night