MAC - Style Black Discussion

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezybabe89
It is in the bottom of the grease paintstick.

shockt.gif
Really? I don't think I read that anywhere..geesh am I dumb or something *laughs out loud at myself*
tong.gif
nope.gif

Thanks dear!

panther27

I bought the greasepaint stick,Young Punk and Baby Goth Girl today,also got to see some of the holiday sets!I love this collection,I also put on hold the other 3 mes,I couldn't help myself,they're just to hot,also Bat Black,the mask and the gold nl.I just couldn't bring myself to get any of the lippies,I wouldn't wear themAlthough they are gorgeous,I just don't like dark lips on myself.Even my friend at the counter says the lippies are not me.
yes.gif

peace.love.mac

Im so excited for this collection!! Sorry if this has been answered before but Im still kinda confused. Can you b2m for the mineralized eyeshadows at every mac counter? I go to my mac counter at macys and i've only b2m once and they said I could only get lipsticks...

mac_aiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace.love.mac
Im so excited for this collection!! Sorry if this has been answered before but Im still kinda confused. Can you b2m for the mineralized eyeshadows at every mac counter? I go to my mac counter at macys and i've only b2m once and they said I could only get lipsticks...

You can only get l/s at counters. Freestanding stores do l/s, e/s or l/g. HTH.

kyoto

Hi, missed you all, but I'm back just in time for this collection. I've been stuck on Shopstyle. Oh that site is addicting, I log on and just can't tear myself away.

mac_aiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Temptalia has her reviews and swatches up. Here's the MES part, and you can click on links to other product categories under this:

MAC Style Black: Mineralize Eyeshadows Review, Swatches

Thanks for the link. I don't think she has much enthusiasm for this collection and it shows. That's alright. To each their own. The swatches definitely confirmed my shopping list for this collection.

Didn't someone mention that there is a China Glaze dupe for the Seriously Hip nail polish? If so, what was it?

omgitzstephanie

I'm gonna skip the Greasepaint stick for now because the MES are gonna kill me, and get it when it comes out again with Dsquared.
yes.gif
Can't wait to read your reviews on it!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
here is my final list and it will NOT change (
nonono.gif
):

Night Violet Mattene, Bling Black and Blackfire Glimmerglass.

Any attempts to enable by fellow Specktra addicts or MA's on Thursday will end badly
girl_devil.gif
so don't even try it!

Hows the list holding???? Just checking on ya
winks.gif

BaDKiTTy69

I really want to have a makeover done with this collection. But I dont really want to do it on thursday night. Do you guys think they will let me put some stuff on hold until saturday and book the appointment?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I really want to have a makeover done with this collection. But I dont really want to do it on thursday night. Do you guys think they will let me put some stuff on hold until saturday and book the appointment?

If you have an appt of course they will

TISH1124

And, I am done cleaning...where are the damn GOODS on the website....was the Paintstick all they could get up

Debbie_57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
And, I am done cleaning...where are the damn GOODS on the website....was the Paintstick all they could get up

werd.gif

elegant-one

Its under Trends - Lid Vicious -???

This paintstick says Black & then under finishes it says matte??? ok but then below it it says intense black - so I guess its the same one.

It's not even listed under liners