MAC - Style Black Discussion

Tat2dbeauty07

Im tortured by having to wait till saturday and Im sitting here making lists of what I want for B2M I think my best bet is stick with cinderfella and young punk for sure than for my other 6 swatch till Im satisfied hahaha.

Tat2dbeauty07

Oh gosh Im going to be going into mac with bare hands and arms and Ill pry be a colorful mess when I come out lmao. Swatches galore!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Tish, I noticed in Mevish FOTD with Dark Side l/s, you said you love it.

Dark Side. What do you love about it?

I love everything about the color....the texture (AC) and it looks so good if you want to tone it down a bit with COC l/g or you can go full force with like Beet or Nightmoth l/l and make it a really dark burgundy...I did my 1st red fotd with it ...I am wearing it in my Avatar & siggy pic with nightmoth l/l

Toned down w/ COC l/g

delftxy-1.jpg

Face2Mac

Thank you. Adding to Cart. I always thought it looked like Media l/s but I hadn't swatched the two sidebyside. My media finally went bad, so I am replacing it with Dark Side. Gotta love a AC.

You wouldn't have an opinion of Diva l/s would ya.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^ yeah make sure to get what you want becasue B2M are not rerturnable or exchangeable

Yes I know thats why Im swatching only whats on my list because they are all things I like but it will help me choose my 8 better cause I might already have something similar gloss or shadow wise at home.

LMD84

Quote:
I love everything about the color....the texture (AC) and it looks so good if you want to tone it down a bit with COC l/g or you can go full force with like Beet or Nightmoth l/l and make it a really dark burgundy...I did my 1st red fotd with it ...I am wearing it in my Avatar & siggy pic with nightmoth l/l

Toned down w/ COC l/g

delftxy-1.jpg

very nice!
yes.gif

purplerinne

This collection needs to drop now ....all my dreams are about Style Black and me running like a madwoman all over town making sure I have everything on my list LOL

Tat2dbeauty07

I've never worried about a collection selling out because Ive never ran out for a collection this is the first and Im so worried saturday they are going to be out of the 2 MES I want. I have an appt their at 12:30 I dont know what time the store opens so hopefully its not to packed they are having an event that day....

Shadowy Lady

is it weird that the anticipation for this collection is still with me even though I already did half of my haul? lol!

I need to choose between Cinderfella and Blue Flame. Or I can get both and skip the dazzleglass creams :/

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
I say Cinderfella......but I only say that because I hvae a shit load of blue already

I have a shit load of blues too, hehe. I think Cinderfella is it then

TeresitaMC

for the MES, I went from wanting 3, to all 4, to another 3, to all 4 again
ssad.gif

I want Blue Flame because I love the look near the beginning of that video that was released! GBA because I'm all about browns, etc. Young Punk cause I love purple! And Cinderfella because well, hello? Must I explain? hehe
greengrin.gif

I need help
ssad.gif
All 4 would be $100! (I'm in Canada)

LMD84

i've given my hubby strict instructions that if he does buy me young punk shadow he must get it on release day because it'll sell out if he leaves it until my birthday which is the end of the month!

elegant-one

Ohmygosh....seriously, if you don't get the Greasepaint Stick...you'll regret it
smiles.gif

I just got mine
love.gif

Worked with it three different ways:

1)Use a thin eyeliner brush (I used Prescriptives Fine Lining brush because it has a smaller narrow thin but firm flat brush head so you can push the color into the lash line) pick up color from the fat side of the pencil & apply to lash line - you can get a beautiful thin line.

2)Using the regular tip of the pencil, I was able to get a beautiful thin/medium smooth line.

3)after applying it like a regular lining pencil, I had plenty of time to go back & softly smooth/smudge the line (which you don't really have to) with the same eye lining brush as above. There was plenty of time to work with it.

Then I guess if you want you can make a really thick dramatic line.

It looks beautiful, it's black black - actually I can make it look very elegant.
Love it! I will def. get another.

elegant-one

I also got Night Violet - Gorgeous!

I applied a very sheer application of NV, then used the So This Season only on the outer lip edges, then patted Pearl CCB on bottom lip center & smooshed my lips together
love.gif

breezybabe89

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I have a question - is there a special sharpener for the Greasepaint stick???
Erine?

It is in the bottom of the grease paintstick.