Nail Lacquer
Shade: Seriously Hip
1 US $12.00 Zoom Lash Sample
Shade: Zoomblack
h_subtotal.gif
US $143.50 Shipping US $5.00 Sales Tax (4%) US $5.94
h_total.gif
US $154.44

But I still want the other 2 eyeshadows... but I guess I'll wait till Thursday. REally not too bad to how much I got. Oh yeah, but still need the dazzleglass cremes.

I love you guys! No one else understands the love!
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

Chikky

I... I don't know what happened.

I don't even wear lipstick, and I was just looking at the website and BOOM.

I come away with Dazzleglasses and Glimmer-such-things and Lipsticks.

Overnighted.

And I can't wait! *dances*

Chikky

Frantic buying aside (and I've been reading this thread all along, but I know I missed things)...

How do the greasepaints and CCB's do with eyelids that ALWAYS crease eyeshadows? No matter what, my shadows crease and I'm a little wary about these being worse.

lilibat

I just made my order. I amstill thinking about going and hitting the pro store Thursday for magenta/cyan chromaline and to see some of the stuff in person I didn't get.

wifey806

i have a dumb question... are u guys using the the Greasepaint Stick *instead* of Blackground? Like just use it as a base kinda like a Paintstick?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikky
Frantic buying aside (and I've been reading this thread all along, but I know I missed things)...

How do the greasepaints and CCB's do with eyelids that ALWAYS crease eyeshadows? No matter what, my shadows crease and I'm a little wary about these being worse.

I am not sure ...someone was I think Casadalinda (sp) was saying she has oily lids and her MA was saying the GPS will crease and she needs to use a really good base...maybe she will add more on the subject when she is on

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
i have a dumb question... are u guys using the the Greasepaint Stick *instead* of Blackground? Like just use it as a base kinda like a Paintstick?

yep i shall be mainly using it as a base but also want to try it as a smudgy liner
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Oh my gosh I can't wait to pick up all of my stuff on Thursday. I love being this excited about a MAC collection. It has been quite sometime sine I have been this excited!
yahoo.gif

lilibat

You are right. Much will be returned and as someone who WILL wear this stuff I find that to be a horrible waste.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Well, it certainly has people talking b/c it's different from the norm. I was thinking just now about how many items will actually be returned. Ladies will get cold feet, realize it's just not for them, or simply can't make it work and return it. I hate returns, so I am being super realistic about what I want and what will work. That's why I'm only getting Night Violet and 2 Glimmerglasses.
yes.gif

Exactly Im very fair skin a NW/NC 15 Combo Black lipstick even plum washes me out. Im sticking to the MES I like MES. I like Smokey Eyes I'm going with Cinderfella for sure and probably Young Punk I like the swatches but after reading the description of pink purple sparkles its questionable now.

Tat2dbeauty07

I also went to bed thinking about MAC haha had a hard time sleeping I said to my self oh Im only going to get Cinderfella and Young Punk. I am going to give Gilt by associates a chance when I'm up at the store I'm going to swatch it because I was thinking I got gold mode and it might be really pretty highlighted with gold mode hmm don't know. Im not going to get anything Im not going to use though I might pick up blackground paint pot I have to see how I like it though for a base otherwise Ill use barestudy.

Tat2dbeauty07

I'm a little upset though my friend is going with me shes been wanting a makeover my store required a 50.00 purchase she doesnt have the funds to make a purchase so I told the MA I plan on making a 50.00 purchase because I do plan on buying VAE, Im going to check out the Asphalt flower fragrance, the skin and face foundation and a paint pot... I pry wont get the frgrance if I get the other 3 my eyeshadows Im getting out of my B2M Empties. So I asked the MA since I'm making a purchase could my friend use the makeover she said yes. So I scheduled her a makeover she has a severe birth makr on her face she wants to learn to cover so I figured she desserved it because I know how imperfections can keep your confidence down. Like I get frustrated because when doing my makeup I can't rub my lips together because I have a severe overbite. So anyhow I let my friend have my makeover and wow oh wow I would like to see how an MA would do my eyes in the new style black collection.

My friend is stoked about this its her first time to a MAC store she has no make-up at all. I did her makeup labor day gave her smokey eyes and a nude lip she loved it I couldn't get her away from the mirror.

I might call my MA at my counter and schedule a makeover for my self. She's really nice. She gave one of my other friends a makeover the same day I had one without her making a purchase. The only reason I didnt want to go there is because I want to redeem my empties for MES.

Winthrop44

^^ Are you sure it's not just a 'coming soon' type situation?

That Style Black video on the MAC site...the "imperfect" eyes would drive me NUTS!!!
blink.gif

And do I see a tiny spot of black on one of the model's teeth at the very end?!

Can we B2M for mattenes at counters? I'm going to look in person because as of now I can't decide what, if anything, to get.

And finally...calling elegant-one: I was told in Live Chat that the pink lips in the promo pic for SB are Angel lipstick. Angel sure doesn't look like that on me. Do you think that's it? If not what pink would you guess it might be?

Bif

Does anyone know which pencils she is using in the Style Black video on the MAC US site?

How HOT do those lips look?!
drools.gif