All Things Sephora

Jayjayy

Would love to hear what you think of the LM powder! And there's no FOMO if you aren't impressed after swatching the Mario palette. It's just not for you. :)

Wise words, my friend :) :) It's so easy to get caught up in the hype of it all. As soon as I get/use powder I'll share!!!

shontay07108

Well, it saddens me to say that my beloved Clean fragrance has absolutely no staying power. I mean, it lasts for like an hour maximum before I'm wondering where it went. Can't justify the price for that. I'm returning it and when I get the Rouge sale I'll buy Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I know that won't disappoint. I'm so bummed.

dash4

One of my favs, absolutely looove it!

It is my second favorite palette of all time (Lorac MegaPro 3 is my #1).. It is such a good palette.
Do you guys like the Natasha Denona palettes? I am thinking of getting three of them during the VIB sale.. (#2, #4 and #10).
Her newest "Star" palette is on Sephora's site now. But I am going to pass on that. It is $169 for 18 full-size shades ( 0.08oz / 2.26 g each), but the palette just doesn't catch my interest..

Here is my list so far (might add and delete items in the next few days though):

• MUFE ProLight Fushion highlighter (golden pink) < heard this is a dupe for Dior's Glowing Gardens in Glowing Pink that I use almost daily and I am scared I am going to run out and it was limited edition
  • Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face illuminator
  • Hourglass Ambient lighting edit - surreal light
  • Natasha Denona eyeshadow palettes (2, 4 and 10)
  • Viseart Theory palette in Minx
  • Stila Naturally Nude all Day liquid lipstick set
  • Huda Beauty liquid matte lipstick in Muse

Alysse011

My list:

-Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA BHA mask. Decided to get this instead of the problem solver from Beautylish.
-Skin Inc mist. Also thanks to the enablers here.
-Tom Ford Pink Sand blush
-belif don't be flaky set. I was going to get the moisturizing bomb but this set had that plus a couple other items for the same price.
-Dior Total Glow Nude eye palette
-SK II sheet masks

and maybe a couple Clinique chubby sticks. If I'm feeling wild.